AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

Right on Sis :muscle:, Stoked to follow along. Congrats again on the Harvest :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Wanting to give a go with some old school strains.

10 Likes

Oh no rush at all Alan. Take care of yourself. Migraines suck

10 Likes

Seeds were planted yesterday morning. No action as of this am.

GF OG looked pretty. She’s filling the tent with pleasant smells as well

22 Likes

Nice work my Dorkalicious friend! :+1: :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Fxxx ya! I’ve got a Kanuc Blueberry Fem I want to drop. Jeez I need more friggin space! I’m getting that itch!!!

11 Likes

And holy fat buds. Your GFOG looks awesome!!!

9 Likes

Not as bad as clusters so counting my blessings (had those too). Been running a bad migraine roughly every other day but can’t count on it not being every day. Hard to plan anything and I’ve had to pass on a bunch of fun stuff as a result. Very unhappy with the medical profession and their handling of it.

Frustrating to make an appointment with a neurologist, go in, explain my situation, asking for immediate relief and what do they do? Suggest Botox (4 months before any improvement if then), Mg supplements and an ‘order’ to the ER for a bag of migraine fluids for infusion. Like I want to go to the hospital at 10 p.m. on a weeknight and wait for hours for help. I have an appointment on the 29th to go over my MRI results and I’m going to give them a red-ass over this.

7 Likes

Nice work Sis :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I enjoy looking at everyones progress and the beautiful flowers

6 Likes

excited to see how mine turns out. threw 6 super skunks into 1 gallons to see if theres a pheno I want to keep. if not, I’ll take it as not the strain for me and move along. too many seeds, so little time :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks for the comps my favoritest dorky friend :hugs:

5 Likes

Our little patient is being pampered. She had the puppy factory removed yesterday.

And the little :poop: nugget made it to her home in New England last week

24 Likes

:heart_eyes: :hugs: :heart_eyes:

Bravo KBDC, you and John are wonderful human beings! :+1: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Excellent Sis, I see we share a big soft spot for our 4 legged friends. I could easily live with off grid as long as I had their company :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

@OGIncognito , this morning, I had a few “words” with the team coming to install the new cabinets in the kitchen… They rang the bell at 6:30 am and my 3 dogs started to bark…
The foreman asked me with an attitude I didn’t like if my dogs were going to be barking all day…
I told him that my dogs were home and he was an intruder… If he behaves my dogs will stop, if he wants to keep his attitude, he can then just f*ck off and send someone else… :angry:

13 Likes

Great companions ya got there Kapt, and what an Ahole! I had a similar run in with the cable installer last year and said that as long as he behaved Kansas our German Shepherd would do the same :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Thanks guys.

And yeah OG, I think I could live with just animals around me and I’d be content. But I’ve got to have ALL the animals lol.

We had a guy come to measure for countertops several years ago. For the guys sake and Chopper’s I had him on a leash. Chopper was a scardy cat most of the time, unless he felt mom was in danger. The guy wanted me to lock him in a room. I told him that was not going to happen, Chopper would tear the door down to get with me, he could do his work with Chopper watching or he could look for another job.

He did his measuring and Chop calmly watched him :rofl:. I think Roxy will be the protector now, Gambit is just too goofy

He was an impressive boy

25 Likes

WOW! Beautiful Brindle coloring :muscle::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Best dog ever! He was Boxer and English lab cross. 95#s That dog would have gone to the end of the earth for me, as long as I went with him lol. We always joked there was an invisible umbilical cord attaching us.

10 Likes