A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

Sorry to hear that. I chopped down my B.B. auto today :slightly_frowning_face: dang bud rot :rage:

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that ya’ll!

1 Like

was going to ask you if you had checked yours @Sittingbull64

It truly sucks @SmoknGranny I have 1 plant that’s clean and its now far away from the others. 1 plant had just a small spot and I cut it off. hopefully the rest of it will be ok.

1 Like

Hate to hear that @Sasquatch and @Sittingbull64. been a rough year for outdoor with all the rain. Hopefully you both come out OK.

4 Likes

even if I loose it all I still have enough from last years grow I think I can make it another year…

4 Likes

i’m hoping that does not happen @Sasquatch

2 Likes

almost half of my runt had it on it. the 2 big soil girls have a little on them. The tall one I have had a tiny spot of it. might be because the buds aren’t as big and tight. I hope I can salvage the soil girls… they were on the way to being massive cola trees! Its a kick in the gut for sure

3 Likes

man,that is a major downer…you have enough time to run some auto’s

2 Likes

thought about that …. rock and a hard place ….
its been so humid and over cast around here… even the mold has mold

2 Likes

@Holmes @Sasquatch, yeah I had to take one that was in the bush last week because of it, the ones I have near by I shake really hard after a rain and I have a battery powered leave blower I use on them to keep me dry…but you have to stay on top of it…that’s the downside of having thick buds

3 Likes

I really hate that @Sasquatch, it’s a bitch to spend all that time and money and raise them up to have some damn mold do them in

1 Like

im gonna try to save what I can if possible. I shook them twice every morning. didn’t use a leaf blower though… will now though

3 Likes

I was in your neck of the woods today. stopped by 5th season

1 Like

Oh yeah, they have a ton of stuff don’t they! Man go blind and crazy looking at all the bottles of stuff! Lol

3 Likes

i mentioned to @Willd one day about using a reciprocating saw to shaking moisture out that way…

4 Likes

yepper, I picked up some stuff to mix for a soil grow next year.

2 Likes

On my way to HD for a 40v leaf blower! Why didn’t I think of that?
A bunch of forum heads is better than one!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
@Sittingbull64

4 Likes

I know! its so simple! I have a leaf blower attachment for my weed eater sitting here the whole time! cptbhjon

3 Likes

well my runt and the original flower power girl are no more. my 2 super soil girls,1 is absolutely pitiful. This shit don’t play. gona have to take her down too. the other 2 plants are not effect much, yet… but I imagine they will go down too. My clone is far away and I just ordered some jack herer autos. maybe I can get a couple in before its to late

6 Likes