6 strains of fun

Now that oli think about it I heard about micro dosing for depression slipped my mind thanks again tho

1 Like

Not just psilocybin, check out lions mane. Also look into a guy named Paul Stamets.

“Stamets advocates the “stoned ape” hypothesis, the idea that contact with entheogens caused the cultural explosion that took place in the late paleolithic period. His claim that the niacin, psilocibin, lion’s mane, stack(NPLS) could produce a shift in human progress equivalent to the original emergence of art and culture 100k years ago, is too bold to ignore.

Stamets mentions NPLS often, but never goes into much detail. He has mentioned the idea multiple times over a number of years, always with great enthusiasm. From what we have heard it seems that the psylocibin component of the stack is a non hallucinogenic dose equivalent to a silicon valley style microdose, the niacin dose must be fairly large to produce an uncomfortable dermal flush ( around 100-1000mg depending on sensitivity) and presumably the lion’s mane dose is 300mg (equivalent to the daily dose recommended by Host Defense Stamets’ supplement company). This is reasonable to suppose because Stamets claims that the regimen will be physically unpleasant rather than recreational.”

4 Likes

Ok finally got UFO lights can’t wait to get into a competition :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Sweet set up.

3 Likes

Lmao!! There it is I remember when it was a twinkle in your eye… now there it is!! N it’s really gonna twinkle in your eye now :sunglasses:

4 Likes

2 fruity pebbles OG in the back
Black domina front peppery and spicy smell already

8 Likes

Lol I cant not literally laugh out loud everytime I see your Farris wheel lol …I feel like I’m look at a picture in a carnival … I’m so interested to see what it do… I know its gonna work good just on the hid aspects and solely from the QBs…so the red green lime green definitely ain’t gonna hurt… ibwonder what would happen growing with juuust your odd ball strips but alot if them

2 Likes

Would been cool to see all the greens to one side and all the reds to the other to see if you get a difference to see if they actually help or go unnoticed …but instead of being permanently fuxednin place put them on detachable bars so you can move configuration around… to separate greens or reds or have em blended …I’m sure it would be sweet to know if red or green does better so you can swap em out or leave as is … or are they interchangeable your obviously a handy person and that’s a contraption most would dream about but never put to practice…its very innovative indeed brother :metal::grin::metal:

3 Likes

It’s so bright in there now me and my growmies have to wear the blue or the dark glasses and the can’t believe that some colors added made it so intense either way going to be fun to find out

7 Likes

That’s cool it probably makes it feel like a summer day at noon in Ecuador true… max sun intesity… on a mountain top … I wonder what your spectral graph would look like under the sun I bet your higher cri then CMH

3 Likes

I get 110,000 to 123,000 lux in summer in my backyard I try to be at 80000 lux or better in my tents for everything I have a par meter and want to try and get some numbers tomorrow but no idea where the charging cable is.

3 Likes

Bummer… I’m in same position with my tattoo gun power supply… I Ben wanting to fix a couple of my pieces I’ve done and add a few new

2 Likes

That is one sweet Frankenlight of a contraption!

3 Likes

Too cool. Spectrum graph be like:

4 Likes

Lmao I was wondering how long it was gonna be till some1 found a hilariously accurate graph like SUPER SUN SPECTRUM level reached the subs gonna be asking you questions :call_me_hand::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Pineapple terpenes???

Ok my growmie chopped down some pineapple strains but not so good results
Pineapple Express, pineapple fields, pineapple I forget
Anyway good weed taste and flavor and high is all there but the main ingredient Pineapple so here is the question Does anyone know of a pineapple strain that actually smells and tastes like a Pineapple???
Any suggestions is greatly appreciated and thanks for the information.

2 Likes

Ok get your game up right here

4 Likes

Omg 3 hours

1 Like

I got 8 mins in and I looked at the clock holy sheit its 2am…how long is this video… :flushed:3 hours

2 Likes

Fast forward to 1:15 minutes and have a pen and paper the coconut cream trick is a good one

1 Like