6 strains of fun

They are all regular seeds and at 10 or 12 seeds a vial I still can’t believe I got the gtr. With only 40 boxes released for sale

11 Likes

We know you’ll put those to good use :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: lmao, nice score KC.

4 Likes

Wow, some nice genetics there! You can make some nice coin on clones off of those if you decide to recoup some of that investment. Let em know if you do man!! I’m in!!!
Congrats!

3 Likes

I’m going to make fem lines for each of these I will put some up for sale and donate a couple packs for charity and veterans.
I have a super gelato that is so rank in veg that is going to be key to this new fem strains I got in process looking to try
Sugar black rose x gelato = no name yet
Gelato x watermelon zkittlez = my version of runts
Pjack x gelato = lime fruity jello I hope
Regs
Sunday driver x pjack x gelato = hopefully something awesome
They need to legalize it so I can use my farm lol
I know a lot of work and not enough space and time.

12 Likes

Dam brother that’s epic… what’s up with your UFO :joy::v:

1 Like

Not enough space and time is what we’re all dealing with it seems… yeah legalized would open up so much related commerce, it does not make sense any more. Can you imagine beer being banned and criminalized since 1920???
Put me on the list (if there is one) for some watermelon gelato skittles beans!

4 Likes

Beautiful site. Cant wait to see the results growmie. Very very nice !!!

2 Likes

Here’s a rabbit hole for your light design

7 Likes

Oh ewwlalaa

2 Likes

Sound wonderful for the community @ThcinKC. Fight the fight always remember small farmers.

2 Likes

Your telling the Kansas city corn farmer remember the small guys …he wasent that small but wasent government issue that’s forsure… what’s the IG handle bro I just finally gave in

3 Likes

Nvm I found ya

1 Like

Seed fairy came to work mail box

10 Likes

Ok update I got into a little dark space last Wednesday my mom’s cancer came back the rso I made and gave my mom she became cancer free for 14 months and it was gone from her liver and now it came back in the bottom part of her lungs. It’s a very aggressive one I found a bottle of crown royal and had to work through some emotions and get composed I’m better now but to the guys I’m trading with I still have your packs ready to go and will get them out this week.
Also changing what I’m growing right now I got some 10%cbd 10%thc Nepal gold and then 4 open spots just gotta pick something but just wanted to let you guys know didn’t want to send out 20 emails with the same message.

7 Likes

I may have something for you…

4 Likes

Do you need any RSO? Till you can make more?

5 Likes

I second that question. I have CBD and THC dominant.

4 Likes

Yall are great ppl really hats off to yall @ThcinKC glad you came to bro I’m sorry to hear about your mom you growing the 1:1 for a well rounded rso? Your a good son and your moms lucky to have you :v::pensive: I been dealing with onset if dementia in my dad and it’s real tough I have no idea how to combat that shit I think canabis would make short term issues worse but it’s what makes my dad happy he quit drinking and just smokes alot of weed hes pretty happy and dosent interact with to many friends anymore so I really am the only one who really can see the degradation of his mental other then that healthy as an ox so I dunno what to do

1 Like

Hey @fano_man have you looked into mushrooms for dementia, was reading about that recently. Canada seem to be leading the way with psilocybin treatment for several things. Im currently looking in to it as a prophylactic for migraines. Feel you pain man my Dads the same.

3 Likes

Haha I would love to trip with my dad no I havent heard of this I’m definitely gonna look into that thank you @Fergus

2 Likes