4 Days of non stop rain and cold - Should I harvest?

Same issue too mate. Nothing after a month then waiting on resend to NZ also.
Very similar story got 3 orders jammed up somewhere.

Ive started a grow journal with Pink Panther and Bubba Kush if you guys want to tag along.
I am completely new to growing and as Benson said we dont even know what strain we are buying here and for up to $400 a zip no thanks. Mines for medicinal but a bit of recreational cant hurt lol.
@blackmoon @benson

1 Like

Hay thanks @Fergus @benson.
Only just stumbled upon this response Fergus.
Exactly my issue.
One order never arrived then they said they would resend it.
Then that reorder hasn’t shown up.
This was before our lockdown happened.
then i have since made and paid for 2 other orders that haven’t arrived during our lockdown.
To be fair the last order was part of there 420 sale and they emailed me to apologize for the delay of that order.
But were are they all going.
And i was told they get shipped out of Australia just across the ditch from us.
Cheers for the follow up.
I want to stay confident i will get what i paid for. Ilgm been really fantastic so far keeping here word and guarentee.
I grow out doors so ive said to them im in no hurry right now for them. But i would like them spent a load of cash to just give away.
Keep my posted on how you get on with your orders
Cheers

Luckliy I ordered from another company at the same time and took about a month no problems and so far looks like good genetics.

Who was that with or is that stepping on ilgm toes.

1 Like

Are you growing indoors under lights

@redrum
Looking really nice.
Its indica is that right?
Cant remember seem to remember you like a dam good couch lock.
In the picture it seems semi under cover is that not the case.
Will you remove those large fan leaves at some point.
Really hope this wet weather doesn’t bugger things up to much.
We got a lot of wind and heavy rain overnight down this way.
What’s left of mine are in a little shed structure out the rain but still gets light…
Can still get moist.
Just some seed buds going now.
1 flower and im leaving a cola to see if i can naturally force her to produce pollen.
See what happens watch this space
Cheers

Sounds like some interesting names to your plants good luck with your grow.
Love to tag along not sure how one does that whats involved. Do i do anything special to tag along?
Cheers

I have actually lost track of which orders are overdue now! Got a bit confusing as I had 3 separate orders, Super Skunk arrived, crushed to bits, replacement arrived, crushed to bits. These were via UK. Then 3rd from Aus - arrived ok but didn’t manage to germinate! Aghhhh. I successfully received White Widow and Gold Leaf. Gold Leaf drying right now in the lounge (!) and WW half way through veg. Actually it’s quite good being in lockdown - no visitors coming up the driveway haha.

2 Likes

I put it in shed tonight it is storm weather up here for a few days, see what happens

1 Like

Yes exactly lockdown has been great re no visitors.
Not been a good time re ordering and postage during lockdown.
I think the packaging could be different to protect the contents ie seeds. As i have had crushed arrive too.
But ilgm have been good in replacing them well before lockdown.
Hope that support continues with my stray orders during lockdown.
Cheers

Hi @shindig153
Well just thought id check in with you.
Let you know how the shipping container worked well for drying.
It was about 70 deg on average and slowly dried my buds in 7 days.
On warm days i had the door open for some ventilation.
Now they pretty much done and most are curing in there jars.
Some really nice layers of scent forming in the jars when i burp them each day.
Thanks for your support along my way this first grow.
I still have seeds forming on a remaining branch on a few of my bushes.
On One i left a flower that i am hoping to force into creating pollen for next year.
There still the odd small bud remaining on the seeded branch thats not pollenated that id leave to get lots amber in the trichomes for some friends that like couch lock and sleeping well.
All in all good seasons grow and first time learning. Thank you.

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! Good to hear your shipping container works well for drying.

You’re welcome. The first grow you learn a lot. Every grow going forward will get easier because you have an idea of how to proceed.

I’m on my fourth year growing and I’m still learning new ways of growing. My growing techniques have changed a lot since I started.

2 Likes

Hi benson its black moon.
We connected on here quite late in last seasons outdoor grow.
Ive been busy with other stuff since autumn.
But im back and getting my brain ticking over for preparation for this seasons grow.
You mentioned last time we contacted each other that you where missing a few orders i wondered if yours have all turned up now.
Im still waiting on orders that got sent in march then the replacements neither of which have arrived.
Then again i hold out hope as a different order placed in march turned up just the other day.
4 months later.
Im so pleased as i spent a shit load of money on them and whats worse had to explain to my wife where the money went to build the verandah to keep dry this winter.
Dang.
Cheers

Hi fergus blackmoon here.
How are you.
We had some contact at the end of last grow season.
Did your orders ever arrive.
I got one of my original orders made back in march turn up the other day but none of the re shipments have turned up yet for missing orders around the same time frame.
How did your harvest end up for you.
Didnt you get a late season run of bad weather.
Anyway im getting all geared up for this season coming up outside. Last year i only had a gorrilla glue planted out that was from ilgm.
Wow was nice and laugh it just kept on giving.
Cheers

Hi benson how did your white widow go under lights During autumn winter
Cheers
Blackmoon

Oops! Remember happy wife, happy life!! No, I still haven’t received any of the missing or the replacements :weary:. I think customs might have them​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. On the plus side, I’ve had a White Widow growing inside and just started coming into flower! A bit of an experiment really, but it’s autoflower, so just seeing how ‘auto’ it is. They reckon 12 weeks… we shall see.

1 Like

ILGM refunded my money. Other order arrived so plenty of seed.
Indoor 1st grow went ok thanks. Ended up with over 5zip from 3 plants.

Glad you got some seeds though then and got some nice weed harvested.
Were ilgm ok about the refund.
They not so responsive lately to emails maybe something to do with the covid caos.
I reckon customs recognize there envelopes.
My last one that arrived came from Melbourne post stamped 3 months prior. Were has it been.
It was in a bubble pack. Seemed better than the flat hard backed cardboard envelopes.
Got any planned for out doors this summer.
Cheers
Blackmoon

Not bad. Not huge but so far ok. Lots of hairies!

Never mind.