4 Days of non stop rain and cold - Should I harvest?

ILGM were excellent to deal with.
It was on TV the other night. Customs sniffer dogs finding seed in packages and envelopes. Fortunately they dont check every container of mail or we would have none.
Not doing anything until the law changes. Dont need the drama.

Fair enough.
Re dont need the drama.
Was that on boarder control you saw that.
Wish i saw it.
We got the referendum in September hope enough people vote yes to legalize using marijuana here in nz.
Not sure how it will affect buying seeds from ilgm.
They probably keep it illegal to import seeds im guessing.
I wonder why customs dont contact the address on the envelope if that is whats happening.
I had one envelope opened by uk customs on its way here that was resealed and arrived no problem.
I was a bit paranoid knowing it had been opened by customs for a while.
I pollinated some of my gorrilla glue buds with another nice strain last season so got lots seeds from that.
Not pure but sure it will still contain some of the characteristics of the gorrilla glue strain.
Anyway this turning into a novel.
Til next time
Black moon out
Cheers

FWIW I was told if your mail is intercepted the police keep a record for future reference which equals grounds for a search warrant.

Great. not.
Last thing i need.
Certainly changes the mood of buying them hay.
Ilgm make it sound all easy and hassle free in there sale promotion packages.
Nothing to worry about etc.
Lets hope they not doing that and as ilgm say customs after bigger fish than a few seeds coming in. But it makes sense that they would red flag the address on the package or envelope if its opened and they find seeds inside to me anyway.
I dont know maybe thats Me over thinking it.
Also Would have thought it would get followed up at the time of discovery.
Great bed time thinking.
Night

Hi benson i was communicating with some one else on here about seed orders not turning up and they recon its probable that if the seeds are intercepted at customs the name and address is forwarded to police and can then instigate a search warrant.
What you think or know.
Made me a bit nervous now.
Ilgm take is there no risk to us as the buyer in there selling pitch if there found at customs.
Never had any letters from any official to say mail containing seeds have been confiscated at the boarder.

I’d say don’t panic at this stage - I’m sure someone would either write a letter with a warning or knock on your door?!:crazy_face:. Even if they do, I’m just going to plead pain relief. What’s the worse they can do? Unless you are importing on a big scale that looks like you are dealing…that might be different. Bigger fish to fry surely than 5 or 10 seeds in a packet. Just have your story ready if the day ever arrives haha! Make sure you vote in September!

1 Like

I will be voting yes for sure. Not much talk about the topic in my circle