3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

That’s good news Brother :pray::pray::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks for everyone’s advice

2 Likes

Ok guys new pH pen is here pH in 5.8 pH out 5.5 there are doing good but the fourth looks awfully hungry all reading at same pH in and out why is she not eating​:sob::rofl::rofl:

Toss up some new pictures when you can.

Some of them seriously will want to be treated differently. It took me a couple weeks this grow to find the balance where all three strains were happy with what I was giving them at the same time. I have one strain completely removed from my automated watering because of it

1 Like

Thanks bud I’ll upload later today

1 Like

Ok guys pics 3 and 4 are my airline pic 2 is my whitewidow and pic 1 is my most concerning one the blue mango… pH pen has been calibrated so can’t be pH issue she seems tobe more yellow than any others tho since upping feed the yellowing has slowed

2 Likes

:point_up_2: with the middle of her yellowing, was most likely a potassium and phosphorus deficiency. The new growth looks good :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

What’s with the top one tho that’s my concern. I’ve started to add pk13 and 14 in last two days

1 Like

Do you know what the PPMS are?

No as TDS metre didn’t show up will be ordering a new one tonight

1 Like

Just curious seeing as your PH is in line for coco

Just doing my head in coz as u can see pic 2 3 and 4 are all ok

1 Like

I’ve had 1 or 2 growing right beside several others under the same conditions and show signs of over or under feeding. Some can be finicky :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I am leaning toward her needing more potassium the circled pics look alot like top pic of mine

1 Like

Whats your thought @Underthestairs @MeEasy @Aussie_autos @Kingkupa

1 Like

Yah phosphorus def or potassium def i believe

1 Like

I would give it a feed of banana tea and molasses that will cover potassium and phosphorus and calcium with magnesium and iron

Thanks Aussie how do I do that never had any issue before… Is the pk13 and 14 not for that?

Answer to that is yes I googled it it’s a pure mix of potassium and phosphorus… Explains why the yellowing slowed just this week after adding guess she will have it from here on in unless u experts say different

Just a lil bud shot of the airlines

1 Like

The mid to upper yellowing is a typical sign of PK deficiency. You can bump up the nutrients that have the potassium and phosphorus in it. I’m not familiar with your nutrients but most brands will have ratios for like 10/30/20, 7/15/30 for early and late flowering. The potassium is higher the 1st few weeks of flower for bud development and the phosphorus is higher in later flowering stages :love_you_gesture:

1 Like