3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

According to canna it’s the pk13/14 is only used in last three weeks of flower but she’s tells me different do I go by canna or add more to her and listen to what she says

Ok i would keep using the pk 13-14 cause its obviously working they just need abit more

2 Likes

Thanks Aussie I appericaiate it bro

Not a problem ,what is the nutrients ur been using again

1 Like

Agree on adding bumping that up :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yah they get hungry for potassium and phosphorus in flower

2 Likes

Always listen to the plant. :metal:

2 Likes

Canna nutrients

Aha ok ive only used them once and then switched to organics

It takes some getting used to using synthetics i burnt my plants a few times and i did get some nice tight buds but that was my first grow

1 Like

Thanks for the tag D I’m gonna go the other way and say it’s over fed, problem is it looks the same as a deficiency. If you are feeding full strength now or if you are lightly feeding is what I would go by. I only go this way because the top leaves have N burn

3 Likes

OK GUYS NEW TDS METRE HERE. now do I need to calibrate either before first use and if so how? Can it be done without distilled water my order has been held up

1 Like

I’m assuming the cal solutions were held up. Distilled would be a way to see how close it is out of the box :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Brand new meters I have calibration solutions for pH when my damn distilled water arrives

Is there any other way of doing it og

Dehumidifier water could work, should be extremely low TDS if you run one in the house. Also distilled water can be picked up at most pharmacy and grocery stores. Well… at least around my neck of the woods

1 Like

Unfortunately not here in the UK I’ve ordered some but they struggling to get what I ordered. Would boiling a kettle work?

1 Like

Have you ever known your tap TDS?

2 Likes

Nope​:rofl::rofl:never tested

Test a tap sample and see what the TDS and PH are for GP. Can you post a pic of the pen?