3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

That’s awesome are you growing clovers with them?? :laughing:

1 Like

You’ll get there slow down and make a change and learn from it.

You can do this. I had a pH meter that went almost 1.0 out of calibration when I didn’t even know it. Got rid of it and bought an new better one

3 Likes

Hey Aussies no there’s not self feeding and do have holes drilled into bottom

Problem is I can’t get a decent probe without it going threw customs and as it’s illegal here I’m not taking that risk I will try again with the new pen will calibrate as soon as it arrives

2 Likes

Could it be they just wanted gfed extra have them a little of Canna nutes and now look at em the two pics posted earlier today we’re taking around 4 hours ago and these ones just now hmmmm? And yes I know they are hungry hurry up pH and ppm metres

2 Likes

Just make sure to get ample run off each feeding :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I shall do bro

1 Like

@Dclark any chance the sealant containers your using as pots could be corroding inside? My experience with paint pails is once opened they tend to get rusty and nasty. Maybe that or a residual containment is still in there? Just spitballing here trying to help out.

@Fieldofdreams deffo not they are plastic buddy

1 Like

@Dclark ok. Was reading your posts and saw how much of an issue you were having and there was already a lot of great advice given so I tried looking at it from a different perspective. I hope you get a handle on it.

1 Like

Thanks buddy I appreciate it

Ok need advice when can I lst till one of my airlines is already 2ft tall and only second week of flower

@Dclark me personally I’d already be tying them down and out, I can’t seem to leave my girls alone lol. If their photo plants I’d also be topped by now, I like the idea of a bush in the tent that I can keep down & away from my lights.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna need to do summat about it but I have never done lst… Where to even begin etc

@Dclark for me it’s just simply using garden wire to loop over branches and then clipping the wire to the pots edge. Depending on the branches flexibility it may take several x’s to gently spread it out. (Indoor) This allows the upper canopy to widen out and couple that with removing fan leaves throughout the grow to get more light down to the lower areas. Outside I do multiple toppings in order to ‘attempt’ to stay below my 6’ fence. No spreading outside, the sun gets the job done by moving across the sky lol.

You can smell’s but hopefully not easily see’em. :farmer:

1 Like

@Dclark oh yeah, and obviously I’m a lollipopper lol. I keep her undercarriage clear. That’s in and outside for the lollipop.

2 Likes

You can tie up and rearrange in small bits all the way through. I wouldn’t be doing much super cropping or HST after week two maybe three of flower

1 Like

I use sticky seeds and attitude seeds and herbies seeds

1 Like

I’ll check them out thank you!

Been in this morning and the girls are looking perky

3 Likes