3 fingers only and nearly 12 weeks old

Hopefully we can find a male in here

3 Likes

You can get coloidial silver on amazon for around 30 bucks a quart and just after flowering starts mist a branch or plant daily or every other day and it will turn a female into a plant that produces pollen sacks and feminized seeds brother good luck

2 Likes

Absolutely brilliant.Cant thanku enough my ocean going brother.Exactly what i need. She is only small huh. Bloody stinks that tiny lil thing. Still with the 3 fingers only. Dont really care anymore. Just looking forward to this new lil project. F@#$ me, I just caught the bit bout feminized seeds. Would be nice to be able to share some of this with you. If i can make it happen, maybe i could mail some to ya

2 Likes

Gotta double check with ya

1 Like

This is what I useā€¦ not harmful or dangerous to useā€¦ its biodegradable and you can eat itā€¦ no problemsā€¦
Your just manipulating the plants hormonesā€¦
And I get it at the feed store and itā€™s all naturalā€¦

Works like a charm ā€¦

:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure there are plenty of males if those are regular seeds. Personally, I would prefer breeding with a Male plant than forcing herm to create female pollen. I also removed your link, Ebay not approved to link.

3 Likes

my goodness. thats the way. this growing is more than i could have ever expected. im having a ball. i will check that out @peachfuzz. good to hear from ya. hope your having success in all you do. CHEERS. Thanku heaps

3 Likes

No worries on the link. will remember for future. Only thing that concerns me about using natures way is that this girl has been flowering for a little bit now. Go back as far as we thought she might just have pre flowers. Just checked and it was only 20 days ago we saw our first pistils. Do you reckon i will have time to let nature have a crack? I will get that other stuff anyway, FEMANIZED SEEDS ARE HARD TO PASS UP. that wasnt yelling bro, just emphasising.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe you have time to drop a seed and have it pollinate a plant thatā€™s already flowering.

To each their own. I donā€™t really like growing feminized seeds, so it wouldnā€™t be hard for me to pass them up at all.

2 Likes

sweet. I agree with ya on the individualityā€¦ mr naturalist:four_leaf_clover::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::cactus: lol, trouble is i have a lil wifey who is counting the days with me, im keen to impress to enable surety of continuing our venture. ā€¦ considering i have the new light you helped me with i dont believe the lil lady will be a problem, she loves a smoke too

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t waste my time growing bag seed. Never know what pollinated it. Just saying

2 Likes

thatā€™s fine. each to their own. appreciate ya comment. I wouldnā€™t given the right wallet. unfortunately im stuck @Stonedagain2

Iā€™m sort of a grow the seeds I have at the time kinda guy myself but I have a seperate tent for playing around with experiments

and this is what I use and just mix a couple of Tbl spoons in my mist bottle . Not sure but in my old brain concentrate always seems cheaper to me and lord knows Iā€™m cheap . @Bubbles1 I would give out the address but was taken to task by a mentor about sharing personal information like that when I first joined and am not sure another time wouldnā€™t get my privileges suspended for a month . I also shared a how to get free samples post that got me spoken to as stuff started showing up in the mail with pot leafs and advertising on the outside of the boxes . Everyone just about who did it had mailmen who knew they grew weed . Opps

3 Likes

good to have a visual on the stuff @Oldstoner. a couple of phone calls today have pointed me towards local chemists that i will check out tomorrow, or today actually looking at the time. i understand your point of view with concentrates and being cheap, me too where able. Fair call to ilgm bout the trading of addresses and so forth. Apologies to the site, i could have been thought of as undercutting the crew. My thoughts were with you ol mate, appreciation for help given was all. Dont need curious mailmen disappearing from my property, lol

3 Likes

Yeah brother the mail man started dropping off the freebies I found and I about shat my drawers pot leafs all over the box and promising bigger roots and buds . I suddenly understood why the guyā€™s were asking not to share that . But 2 years later my mail man still just smiles and waves . But we do leave a 20 in a envelope for the holidays for him and 50 for the garbage man . No telling what kind of trouble he could find from trim to roots I have started tossing it all in the trash.

2 Likes

hell no. thats a shit situation. time to get a cupla dogs maybe? balthough if the 20 and the 50 are greasing the cogs sufficiently ,thats cheaper than the hounds. lol. Quick lesson in minding my intentions. good taā€¦ Tell me bro, what did you despise the most in going to sea?

2 Likes

I will say this for the hundredth timeā€¦ nothing to do with growing should ever be sent to the growā€¦ nothingā€¦ no nutrients, no equipment, no seeds, no nothingā€¦ nothingā€¦
I am 100% legal and still nothing to my growsā€¦ :upside_down_face::thinking::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::wink:
I donā€™t care if your in a legal state or notā€¦
Go put some plants on the roof and see how that goesā€¦ no buonoā€¦ :wink:
There will always be someone out there that donā€™t agree with your lifestyle and has more time then you to fight against what your doingā€¦ :v:

4 Likes

unfortunately @peachfuzz ive already had several deliveries with the mode of thinking that what im doing here isnt big enough in the scheme of things for anyone to worry bout me. but yeah, you get an idealist with energy to burn and an attitude to match, im screwed. Ive managed to source out all of what i need to complete successful grows so that i can forget about about mail order equipment now that i have my lights sorted out. Appreciate your wake up call on the subject, seems i have started to take my security for granted. LIGHTS ON AGAIN NOW>:boom::eye::bulb::bulb: :face_with_monocle::boom:

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t nessacerally talking to you @Bubbles1 ā€¦
It was meant for everyone who reads this as a general rule of thumbā€¦ :wink::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth:
I love all my fellow cultivators , I just want people to be safe and understand that we ainā€™t through the woods yet even if your in a legal stateā€¦ never let your guard downā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

No worries here @peachfuzz. Mail ordering was my 1 big flaw in security.You have a valid point. We all need to stick together and be real about it. That includes reminders about things we all have to be particular about from quality products to stringent controls of elemental factors as well as covering our backsides.Jobā€™s right.

3 Likes