3 fingers only and nearly 12 weeks old

The only thing about going on a trip I didn’t like was missing my kids little growing moments. But I was a third generation fisherman so I literally cut teeth on the rail of a boat . I loved having the job everyone thought was a dream job especially when a greenhorn would get the chance to do that dream job and it crushed thier soul to find out 4 am. Till you fell into the bunk at whenever everything finally got finished was a job and hard work . My favorite ones were the guy’s who didn’t think they would get sea sick and went through all 3 stages . 1st sick as hell 2nd so sick they were scared they would die 3rd so damn sick they were scared they weren’t going to die . And as far as getting a dog well bud I got these guy’s

20170622_125257 nothing escapes the Bluetick noticing and my Sheppard is a big butt hole about wanting to eat everything that gets close . The lab is a goofy kid and the cattle dog is just a mean little bitch . Always had boat dogs and just got more when I stopped going offshore . I’m really not worried any more and I have always tipped the mail and garbage men ( a habit from my parents ) but it did embarrass me when it all showed up on my porch like that . I am pushing 60 and look like a no not that guy he don’t smoke kinda guy which got ruined that day.lol

3 Likes

Well I said I wouldn’t waste my time… that was coming from someone who has wasted years growing bag seeds. lmmfao so I’ve done it myself too many times to remember!

1 Like

Mine are the same. 12 weeks old and three leaves. I am growing bag seed which I got as Mango, or Mango kush.

4 Likes

appreciate ya input. I threw that lot out on 2nd thinking. Im going to give the coloidal silver a crack but. just need $.

nice to see something similar happened elsewhere. Wonder what i have?? Is pretty chunky with buds there now, and still growing.Its like a living rock. lol

1 Like

Mine is Mango, or Mango Kush.
I have read some of these reasons for a three leafed plant and “the stress factor” I’m fairly sure that this is the reason mine are struggling. They were stuck in a veggie patch, eaten by slugs, started changing to flower so I got a tent, a light and turned them back to veg state as the were way to small. I have kind of given up on them and struggle to even imagine I will get some buds to harvest. Amazed they are still plodding along.

i’ve heard that three leaf fan leaves were genetically made that way. beneficial because it lets more light through to the whole plant as opposed to a 7 or 9 leaf fan leaves"

Three Leaf Weed Plant

A three leaf weed plant is primarily caused by a fluctuation with photo-period lighting. While rare and unlikely, other factors such as [heat stress] can also lead to this phenomenon. Though most cases occur because of plants with photo-period stress. On the other hand, certain strains are more prone to irregular growth. OG’s and Skunk’s tend to demonstrate this characteristic most often; though I wouldn’t go as far as declaring them a 3 leaf cannabis strain.

1 Like

Thats whats got me stuffed with this one. Its had consistent lighting all the way. 18/6. So im leaning towards a genetically modified plant as opposed to the stress factor. Its smelling the part thats for sure. She is getting dense. Ohh hang on, i was struggling with late 20s and early 30s degrees celsious for a while. But other plants in the tent were going thru same conditions but no weird changes, all doing aok. Good to see yours but, thats for sure.

1 Like

a COUPLE OF PICS OF THE 3 FINGERED FREAK FILLING OUT,SHE IS INTO THE BEGINNING OF HER 7TH WEEK FLOWERING

2 Likes

O wow. That is a diff kinda gal… was she an auto? It may have been uber rudaralis showing

2 Likes

yep. definitely auto. and slow growing with good conditions

So its more then likely the R genes. Looks like good smoke tho. I gotta scroll up n watch this journey over

1 Like

i dont know what it is. but it stinks good

interested to identify her if you can or anyone else you might know of be able to. she has gotta be 5 months old now.

This maybe it. My first grow i used 6-8 led light bulbs. She grew slowly n only made like 3 or 4 five finger leaves. I believe they get as big as the light source dictates. Will keep reading

1 Like

And next statement… :joy::rofl::joy: yea the low intensity light and ruderalis

2 Likes

plus 8 x 3ft fluoro bulbs, daylight for veg. but this plant did get a fair wack of blue, yep

ya think ruderalis?

Yup all autos have a bit of ruderalis in em. Maybe urs just showd alot. N as also stated. Some kushes just grow funky. Im sure she’ll smoke

1 Like

3 finger leaves usually means the plant is experiencing stress of some sort. Others on here have had it I’m sure. It’s not uncommon. Just saying

1 Like

i keep hearing that and im not sure it applies to this one. others that were grown at same time conditions etc were ok. maybe this was a weak one?