2x4 CBD auto cheese grow

I am that far along, I believe.

K lights are raised to 22 (as much height as I could easily get without hassle…)
And cranked it back down to 70% or so.
Got all of em in same tent as you suggested and I’m happy I went this way @WickedAle

3 Likes

You can get them there little quicker then. You just want some time for plants to adapt to higher intensity. Be on lookout for deficiencies too, they will likely get pretty hungry.

2 Likes

Watching them closely and in a bitter sweet turn of events I don’t have work until next week some time, so that hopefully gets me 2 more waterings, time for the plants to adjust to lights and some time to watch them daily.

The transplant was pretty stressful I’m Assuming because I shouldn’t be transplanting 2 weeks into flowering but they were in tiny tiny pots thst were holding water.

3 Likes

Ya, if I were to grow autos I probably would try to avoid transplant at all. I don’t, so there you have it. But even with photos I would try to transplant at least a few days prior to flipping. No big deal, you can get the next one.

1 Like

I got some foxtailing with 18 inches. I’d keep them at 24 especially considering you also have some young plants. My plants adjusted quickly.

We’re you at full strength or how much? I’m at 22 inches right now but maybe tonight I’ll see if I can pull another 2 inches out of it.

22 should be fine, I did have foxtailing but it was minimal. I drive my QB304’s ~75% of Max for the boards, but 100% of the drivers. Second line for the 304(1050 Drivers).

I believe you are line 3 of the 288 v2. You only have 3 boards so only 3/4 of the total values in the spreadsheet. @dbrn32 (Correct?)

Your total output is lower and so is your density so you may able to support 18” without foxtailing.

Ya pretty much. If you have driver data you can find current and reference hlg’s data. I don’t know that I would correlate any of it to a height that would cause foxtails though. Too many variables there to do that in my opinion.

Where did you pull that spreadsheet from? I see some data on it is not accurate, which would make me question the rest of it. For instance it has 80cri and 90cri cxb3590 as having same luminous flux at 1400ma. I can’t tell you exactly what the numbers should be without having bin assignments, but they are definitely not same in luminous flux category.

Got it from a friend so I cannot attest to the accuracy of the COB calculations.

I do appreciate both of you chiming in, I’ll keep it at 22 and see how things go.
I don’t have a way to truly tell how much I have it turned up just sorta feeling it through the screw/ light intensity.

Well they are still alive, the one is facing up and recovered faster, it’s always been stronger seems like a little monster.

I think the plants are thirsty, my mosture meters tell me thst it’s not bone dry but dry but plants look and feel thirsty so I’m going to water them

One in the corners not looking to good hopefully it will bounce back

Water in PH 6.9, TDS 235

Random sativa on right out 6.1ph, TDS 570 x10
Random sativa on left (the not so good looking one) PH 6.1, TDS 470 x10
Center Dutch Treat 6.2 PH, 305 x10 TDS

So I can see the Dutch treat is eating more, this makes sence because it was in a larger pot and thus has 3x the root system the other two have.
Soil is still so fresh has tons of nutrients in it.
Hopeing they bounce back after this good soak wish me luck

Autos have been moved outside the tent, found a temporary hanger for the CFL and will veg then for 24hr for a bit, until they don’t need the domes.
Not pretty but it works and the domes will help keep the RH up as its dry in my house. Main grows in the closet of my office here.

1 Like

Domes have been taken off, a friend suggested it and I’m. Sure @dbrn32 would approve.
The one is all twisted (one on the right) I really hope it smartens up… The others doing great

Switched my home furnace to a 12/12 of high low heat haha (THIS IS DEDICATION PEOPLE) because my temp got jacked to 30 tonight somehow and as you can see the plant on the left let me know it’s displeasure, it’s reaching to slap me.
Sorta shocked considering I took a light out (the CFL) and the two seedinling pots… Maybe the pots are hest sinks /evaporation because of their water.

Some one else comment lol… I feel like I’m talking to myself any tips, advice, enlightenment?

1 Like

Do you have good air flow through there, intake at bottom and exhaust out the top?

1 Like

Nothing else has changed… Intake is a 4inch duct piece with a panty hoe over the end aimed out the far door, exhaust is 6imch carbon filter fan to ducting out the top (pulling hot air thst rises) and aimed out closest door.
Room circulates air because it’s - 30c outside so if I leave a window cracked and lights go off it will be bad news bears.
Even if I have that 1 200w cfl on and the window cracked a bit I’m worried it will hurt them… I can’t check the Temps when lights are off so idk.
I adjusted my furnace and I’ll see tomorrow

2 Likes

You have forced air heat? Close vent in that room some to lower temp of your intake air maybe?

1 Like

Way ahead of you, both vents are closed and have been since day 1.
I feel like the QB is putting off more heat then I expected.
Report back in 24hr once we see how they have adjusted to the furnace adjustment.

2 Likes

Probably more than a cfl anyway. You can always dim it a little, that would drop temp too.