2nd journal 3rd grow 2 cookie 🍪 strains and a Jack

1 Like

Watch tomorrow they will be nice and perky haha. My buddy just pulled 24 clones off my one female I have at his house outside and within 24hrs in the clone dome they looked like thriving little plants already haha.
After 24hrs (don’t mind his blurple in 2x2 veg tent)

4days

Now, there’s still 8 in the cloner, roots were too small

1 Like

His first SOG attempt haha

1 Like

That is literally unbelievable amount of roots for 4 days.

2 Likes

It might have been closer to 5 dbrn let me check my text messages right now

2 Likes

@dbrn32 last Saturday was the first pic and Monday was the root pictures actually so yeah 4days

1 Like

No way lol I ve rooted about 50 clones or so and that is impossible. Not trying to argue but I’m just being real. There is no way

2 Likes

@imSICKkid

If it is true then I want his formula…cause ima sell that shit lmfao

1 Like

The first day I’m claiming is 24hrs may actually be day two or three already. It doesn’t say as you can see in texts so I maybe off your right but it hasn’t been more than a week

Same dude that tried to tell you about lights? I believe you are just passing along information you’re getting. But your buddy may be bullshitting you a little bit.

2 Likes

I just called him because now you got me second guessing my brain lmfao and he can’t even remember exactly so he’s gonna look at his pictures and time stamps so I’ll know for sure lol, no @dbrn32 that was my cousin trying to get t me to spend $1500 on one light haha

2 Likes

Aero cloners are certainly fast. But even if you typed 14 days, I would have thought that is a lot of roots. But attainable.

2 Likes

Ok ok my time stamp was off you were right lol damn stoner brain :exploding_head:.

Like I said I asked him to make sure. That’s day one the day he started them he said @dbrn32 @imSICKkid @Sincitytoker sorry corrected time stamp. Still if I’m counting right that’s 10days to root pic

2 Likes

They look good what ever amount of days they have been going lol.
I’m throwing a hell Mary for mine to come through :joy:

2 Likes

What is a good light schedule for clones 18/6 or 20/4?
@dbrn32 @AfgVet
Thank you

1 Like

I don’t have a dedicated grow space for clones, so they go under 24 hour light until rooted. You can work with 18/6 or 20/4 though if you want.

2 Likes

@Sincitytoker 6\2 try it, you’ll never go back to 18\6 I promise you this. Faster healthier seedlings :seedling: .

2 Likes

These girls have gone wild :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
They are growing inches by the day :flushed:
Had to super crop a few or at least I think I did :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

I’m hitting my girls with 2.5 of silica per/gal
Jacks 222
1.2 grams/per gall of mkp
And great white shark every 2 weeks for some root action

2 Likes