2nd journal 3rd grow 2 cookie 🍪 strains and a Jack

There we go :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

They are filling your tent to the max talk about wall to wall ahaha

3 Likes

So far this grow and last it’s incredible how the plants are looking so healthy and grow and do there thing.
I have to give a big shout out to everyone here dedicating blood sweat and maybe not tears but I’m sure a couple of wtf :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
This schedule and style I have going is working out great.
Just hard to believe how good my last grow went and how good this one is going.
Feeling good about this round and can’t wait to see how these strains turn out. :+1::crossed_fingers::call_me_hand::muscle:

4 Likes

Yeah brother really good stuff this one and last. Your plants are growing so vigorously and look amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you @ConcreteBudz

1 Like

Those girls are getting their stretch on! Looking awesome

4 Likes

Thank you @AfgVet
Yes these girls are growing a little quicker then my last grow and sheeesh I’m hoping they don’t get to crazy … but the famous word (BuT) we shall see :laughing:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone
I need some help.
Can everyone recommend a single handed pruner? Maybe they are called something else but I am chopping my plants with a set of big scissors type pruner that I need two hands to use and I’m looking for something small that I can use with one to chop my plants when the time comes.
Thank you

3 Likes

@Sincitytoker get the hand held snips with that big one huge cutter and tge small one .

2 Likes

Do you want something to cut the branches or something to trim buds? Unless you already have one or the other, you will probably want both. Also, if you don’t have multiple sets of trimming shears plan on stopping to clean resin often.

For cutting branches this should do

https://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-91095935J-Bypass-Pruning-Shears/dp/B00002N66H/?tag=greenrel-20

For trimming buds and leaves have used these

https://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-Non-Stick-Softgrip-Micro-Tip-399211-1001/dp/B01MU8CP1W/?tag=greenrel-20

https://www.amazon.com/Chikamasa-Ultra-Light-Japanese-Trimming-Stainless/dp/B078XLR349/?tag=greenrel-20

5 Likes

Thank you @yoshi :+1::+1:

1 Like

@dbrn32
Yes I need one for the main stock,
I have 4-5 for trimming…

1 Like

Yes that is what I am looking forward.,
Thank you again fine gentlemen…:+1::muscle::v:

Those regular trimming scissors always work for me cutting the stalks. Or a pair of dikes…the electrical tool ya dirty minded fools!

4 Likes

I tried cutting the main stock with my trimmers but I bent the :poop: out of them lol.

3 Likes

Ok so I am at day 7 today with these clones I took a week ago.
Some look better than others but they seem to not be dead lol.
Any who I have had a dome on them the last 7 days and have only been spraying them not watering them.
When should I start taking the dome off?
When should I start watering?
Or should I just keep doing what I’m doing for another few days or so? @imSICKkid @dbrn32
Thank you in advance

3 Likes

I would keep them doomed for 14 days at least. Also let them air out a bit to dry the coco up just a touch. Idk if its soaked or just damp on the top. Just be watching the bottoms for roots. They are eating the bottom leafs so that’s a great sign.

3 Likes

Sounds good
So I pretty much once I do take the domes off do I wait for some roots to pop out of the bottom to water?
I pre soaked the coco before I planted the clones and I have just been too spraying them for the last week.
But yes the coco is a bit damped.
I will start opening the dome for a while everyday so that the coco drys up a bit.

3 Likes

Day 7 of flip to 12/12
Stretch is on and cracking.

7 Likes

Are you planning on defoliating them at all that jungle is thick lol

2 Likes