2nd Grow with GDP & WW

Now I remember, this is a weed forum …lol …day 16 for the lil ones and got the first growtime feed this morning…bottom leafs still look gnarley but the fresh growth Is

good …:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Cute pup! What kind is he? How old?

And you definitely have some gnarly looking leaves, but these plants almost always grow out of the issues they have in their youth right? In a couple weeks you won’t even be able to tell there was anything wrong! Hopefully lol…

Looking good though, and nice dark green :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks griff :slightly_smiling_face: he’s an Australian Shepard/ miniature poodle mix , except for his size not seeing much of the poodle yet :+1:
Those bottom leafs began to taco when I turned on the HLG led …so I raised it some …the new growth looks good . As far as growing out of it …:man_shrugging: This is only my second grow and never seen this the first time so they got a feeding this morning and hope they take it good ! Next week I would like to transfer to 3 gal. Pots …then to the final 7 gal. After those . :v:

1 Like

Well I guess it’s a waiting game then to see what happens, with the pup and the plants! :grin:

Looking like next week would be good to transplant, don’t want to leave them too long like I did :grimacing:

1 Like

Ohh and he’s 5 n half months now …thanks bro ! :v:

1 Like

Day 19 transplanted into larger pots from cups , final home will be 7 gal. Fabric . Set the LED @ 25” and turned the light intensity up a bit . Watching those leaves after the taco effect the light had on them at the start . Any one have an idea when I should try 50 % on this HLG 300 Rspec ?

4 Likes

I’m using a 260 at 50% in the veg tent at about 24 inches from the get go. If I had more ceiling height I’d raise them up. I keep my lights in the flower tent as high as I can and let the plants grow to them. That allows me to turn up the lights without adverse effects. I keep them at about 85% give or take. I don’t see a reason to push the plants any harder than that.

2 Likes

Cool @shindig153 , think the 260 and 300 are the same boards :thinking: the controller might be larger …tomorrow I’ll give it 50% after seeing how they took the transfer :blush: so in flower you say you let them grow to the light , how high do you set your lights at the start of flower then ? Thanks bro , hope alls well your way ! :v:

2 Likes

I went to measure. I was wrong about the distance to start. It’s 44 inches for new plants. Further along in veg it’s a 24 inches.

Flower tent light height is 7 feet. Tallest plant is 24 inches under the light. Shortest plant is 36 inch under.

I could probably push my plants harder but I air on the side of caution. I’m still trying to dial them in. Fisrt run with my hlg lights I :taco: my leaves and slightly burned my plants. They were ugly but still turned out great. Second run I took it easy and liked the results. In my third run now and pushing a little harder. I’m happy with what I see.

3 Likes

Thanks , I was thinking I was low on the height…I’ll go up some and also increase the intensity , appreciate your input brother :slightly_smiling_face::v:

3 Likes

Lil ones are taking the transfer to larger pots well :yum: the gdp is rising faster than the WW as I figured so I will top the GDP soon , :thinking: thinking after the 5th node . Following a water only when dry using a moisture meter and that seems to be working well for them so far …only day 21 since they came outa the soil , moisture from the soil in the larger pots seems to be keeping the humidity up in the tent which is great ,not having to worry about the heat from a HPS is nice . now that the cold is here and the furnace is on again :cry: High Times :v:

7 Likes

They are spreading their wings , in a few days they will be transplanted into the final 7 gl. Pots !
Has been a month from seed into soil :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

8 Likes

Green and gorgeous,
Looks like they are itching for that transplant, I bet they take off
after you do.

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

2 Likes

Lookin good, for sure :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Looks great brother. Girls are rockin.
:v::pray::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks much guys …beginning to think I should have stuffed 4 plants in my 3x3 this time ! :crazy_face: could just be a long winter :crazy_face:. Enjoy the rest of this Sunday @Enlightened420 @Oldguy @repins12 :v:.
Of course I better give a shout out for Buck , he got his first puppy session accomplished :joy: :rofl: High Times all :v:

5 Likes

Awesome job Bucky :+1:
Alas it is Monday o’clock here already my friend, in just a few short hours my work day will begin :v:

2 Likes

Got it :thinking: the land down under ! Have a great Monday my brother :v:

1 Like

That’s the one mate :ok_hand:

I’m rapidly becoming fond of @Dman1969 saying.

Giraffe Lips :v:

5 Likes

Bravo Bucky! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes