2nd Grow with GDP & WW

I just run a small oil filled radiator style in my room and it’s plenty when lights are off.
:v:

4 Likes

:joy: brother , you just reminded me that I have An old oil filled around here somewhere ! Now to find it …lol hopefully my wife didn’t give it away :crossed_fingers:Thanks bro :v::slightly_smiling_face:

Any time brother. :joy::joy::v:

1 Like

It was right where I thought it was ! That doesn’t happen often :crazy_face: :joy:

3 Likes

Awesome. A few dollars saved. :+1::v:

2 Likes

In the spring I gave a few seeds to a cousin , he grew them outdoors in his garden and just harvested a couple plants …anyway He brought over a jar of buds . I tried your foil / lamp dry , worked good brother!
And the outdoor purple haze passed the test tonight :rofl: High Times :v:

4 Likes

Day 11 , seen a bit of leaf taco going inward . About midweek I moved the light down a couple inches but this morning I moved it back up to 26” …also playing with the light intensity of the new HLG300rspec
It’s now at the lowest setting as after seeing the leafs this morning I’m hesitant on going higher for now . image

4 Likes

@jjs. Look good brother.
May want to put a bit of your soil around the stems. :wink:

Don’t think they’re quite ready for a super cropping. :joy:
Hope ur havin a fantastic SMWB and enjoying ur day.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

On my things to do list , fill the cups to the brims :slightly_smiling_face: appreciate the reminder brother :+1: enjoying the day with a brownie for breakfast :yum: to ease into things and about ready for a toke and my Bloody Mary now with my Sunday Football :rofl: Hope your having yourself a High n relaxing day also :v:

4 Likes

Here is a question for some of the long time regulars on the forum …just looking @ my profile summary and noticed trust level has me at a basic user ,next month will be a year since I joined…so I looked at some other user profiles as I’m curious . Seen a member that’s been on a month and is a member …guess it doesn’t matter but I figured that length of time increased the trust level of the members ? :v:

1 Like

Length of time and the amount of interactions you have with the other growers. How much your replies are "liked’ and a lot of other small things. How many pages and comments you read… etc…
The more you help others and interact with the other growers, the faster you become a “member”, if I understood correctly… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

That’s the way I understood it when reading into the blog …my comments , read time , likes to and from were quite a bit higher than a few of the others I looked at…not that it’s a huge deal , but guess I just got over looked . Just made me curious seeing the basic user after almost a year ! Thanks Kap , hope alls well up there ! :v:

2 Likes

It’s also how often you are on the forums… If you feel you are missing out, you can always ask a moderator, maybe they know better! :nerd_face:

And I am doing great, thanks!
And how are you? And your new little killer? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

As far as missing out …don’t think so . Just was curiousness on my part :crazy_face:
We are doing great , Bucky has been ruling the roost here ! Been a lot of fun to have around, he’s a good boy ! High Times Bro :v:

2 Likes

High Times!

2 Likes

What a valiant warrior!

Bravo Bucky! :smile:

2 Likes

Great lil fella ya got there brother.
Just an FYI. Your address is visible on his tag. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks bro …damn brownie I had for breakfast this morning…:crazy_face:

They’ll get ya every time. :joy::joy:
Hope you have a great one brother.
I’ve got a few more hrs to go before I can.

1 Like

Here we go again …:joy: Buck n his stick !

3 Likes