2nd Grow with GDP & WW

Thank you , I’m satisfied with both the quality and the amount , being I had some negatives due to unconventional circumstances this go around :rofl: :v:

5 Likes

Thanks again bro , your getting ready to cut up some pretty buds yourself …get ready for the sticky scissors n fingers :rofl: :v:

5 Likes

Brother I’m stoked to get these down so I can grow the seeds My Brother @repins12 gifted me! :wink::sunglasses::v:I’ll post all the info on my thread :thread: so I don’t clog yours. I hope you have a great and high as you can be day! :giraffe::lips:

5 Likes

Hi @shindig153 anyway I can get the recipe for the beard balm I’ve tried a bunch of homemade recipes off the internet and not happy with any of them?
Thanks

2 Likes

My basic recipe is four ounces oil to one ounce bees wax. I use essential oils to add a better smell. I like peppermint, lavender and patchouli. I like mine a little thinner at 5 to 1 ratio. Been using it as a skin moisturizer. For my wife and mom I add an aspirin to the oil. Works well for sore spots and arthritic hands.

5 Likes

Thanks @shindig153
Do you wip it when mixing/melting the bees wax?
it looks a lot better than what I’ve been making

2 Likes

I heat it up on the stove until everything in melted, add essential oil and put it in a container. As it cools I mix it every 10 minutes so the balm sets evenly. I use a butter knife to mix.

4 to 1 I’d say would work best for the beard if that’s what you’re using it for.

5 to 1 absorbs into the skin better.

5 Likes

Thanks much appreciated
I have not been stirring while cooling maybe that is what I’m doing wrong I’ll give it a try

3 Likes

Happy to help. Good luck with the balm.

3 Likes

@jjs it’s been a while since we’ve seen you around.

Hope all is well in your world!

2 Likes