2nd Grow with GDP & WW

Thank you , I’m satisfied with both the quality and the amount , being I had some negatives due to unconventional circumstances this go around :rofl: :v:

5 Likes

Thanks again bro , your getting ready to cut up some pretty buds yourself …get ready for the sticky scissors n fingers :rofl: :v:

5 Likes

Brother I’m stoked to get these down so I can grow the seeds My Brother @repins12 gifted me! :wink::sunglasses::v:I’ll post all the info on my thread :thread: so I don’t clog yours. I hope you have a great and high as you can be day! :giraffe::lips:

5 Likes

Hi @shindig153 anyway I can get the recipe for the beard balm I’ve tried a bunch of homemade recipes off the internet and not happy with any of them?
Thanks

2 Likes

My basic recipe is four ounces oil to one ounce bees wax. I use essential oils to add a better smell. I like peppermint, lavender and patchouli. I like mine a little thinner at 5 to 1 ratio. Been using it as a skin moisturizer. For my wife and mom I add an aspirin to the oil. Works well for sore spots and arthritic hands.

5 Likes

Thanks @shindig153
Do you wip it when mixing/melting the bees wax?
it looks a lot better than what I’ve been making

2 Likes

I heat it up on the stove until everything in melted, add essential oil and put it in a container. As it cools I mix it every 10 minutes so the balm sets evenly. I use a butter knife to mix.

4 to 1 I’d say would work best for the beard if that’s what you’re using it for.

5 to 1 absorbs into the skin better.

5 Likes

Thanks much appreciated
I have not been stirring while cooling maybe that is what I’m doing wrong I’ll give it a try

3 Likes

Happy to help. Good luck with the balm.

3 Likes

@jjs it’s been a while since we’ve seen you around.

Hope all is well in your world!

3 Likes

We have the tent set up and cleaned , received the new AC Infinity fan / filter kit today along with a new HLG 135 Bspec for veg . Got a Jack Herer and a Purple Haze bean in H2O this morning , let the fun begin folk’s ! :v:

5 Likes

Got the Advanced Nutrient’s, micro grow bloom on order as well as a quart of Armor si …anyone a silica user in their growing ? I would like to hear when you are using it as far as veg , flower ect. , from reading into it seems to be best for flower stage ? I like to top the plants and lst along the veg stage , so if it hardens the branches …well not so good .

5 Likes

Baby’s ….may they grow big n strong :crossed_fingers::v:

6 Likes

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I use green sand for silica. It also asds other minerals into the soil.

Here’s a short article.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/using-glauconite-greensand.htm

It helps the plants be a lot more sturdy. It does take a little extra effort to crop and train. The braches seem less likely to snap because of how sturdy they are.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info on the sand , maybe next time :thinking:, ordered the an nutes and armor si and it’s on my shelf for this grow now . Happy 420 brother :v:

3 Likes

I’m stoked on your grow Brother and watching! I’m using silica blast. It’s my first time using it. And I started late with it. But I can see a difference for sure and will continue to use it. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks brother ! Think for me anyway it’s best to use the silica towards the end of veg , just to be on the safe side with my lst …probably break less branch’s that way ! Again trial in error seems to be the norm for me …lol
Your grow is looking fantastic, going to have yourself some nice budds my friend . High Times always ! :v:

1 Like

@jjs. Just checking in brother. :pray:
Hope you and your lil ones are doing well.

:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Alls good brother up north ! Thanks for asking :slightly_smiling_face:, finally getting some sunny weather in this part of the country, a welcoming event I’ll say .
Lil ones are doing ok , going into week three . Got em under the HLG 135R last week at 50% on 18/6 schedule. Seem to be taking it well .
This will be the first time growing inside during the summer months so temp will rise a bit as well as the humidity, shouldn’t make a lot of difference with the new vent system.
Your garden is looking great ! Got some mouth watering strains going there ! Thanks for checking in brother.
I’ve got a bunch of honey do’s to catch up on here , my wife has been in the Philippines visiting her family for the last month and is do back next week, time for me to get some work done around here I guess :joy:
Enjoy the wkend coming up and stay lit my friend…High Time Always :v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the comp’s brother. Appreciated greatly. :pray:

Can’t let that list get behind or honey says don’t.
:joy::joy:
Stay safe and lit my friend.
:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes