2nd Grow with GDP & WW

Nice chunky nuggets! Well done!

3 Likes

Thanks brother , good smoke is what I was looking for :yum: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks brother , not a lot of huge buds like some I see here on the forum but for the conditions I face here Iā€™m happy with this grow :yum: :v:

3 Likes

Trimmed and got the WW into jars this morningā€¦will get a final weight on both the GDP and WW after 3-4 weeks of curingā€¦one pic is of both plants in jars ā€¦ pleased with the results :stuck_out_tongue: :v:

8 Likes

Congratulations! Nice harvest Monsieur! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Appreciate that Kap :slightly_smiling_face: I know itā€™s small time compared to what you got going on brother ! But itā€™s great to get some good smoke out of my time and care for a couple lil ones :v:

4 Likes

If I look at your jars, Iā€™d say we have roughly the same kind of harvestā€¦ I average 5.5oz/plants in my tent. Next run should be interestingā€¦ with all the funky trainingā€¦ :thinking:
I have a lot of plants at different stages, but only 3 flowering at a time during the ā€œoffā€ seasonā€¦ :nerd_face:

3 Likes

All and all Iā€™m always impressed with your selection of strains as well as your techniques , happy growing always brother .
This ending is bittersweet for myself , not sure if Iā€™ll ever get to grow again . Only time will tell . High Times Kap :v:

4 Likes

Great things comes to those who waitā€¦ :wink:
High times and happy growing to you too my friend.
And plenty of hopeful vibes sent your way! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Nice haul Brother :+1::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Appreciate that brother ā€¦left the white widow hang in the tent a day or two longer than I should have ā€¦after 24 hrs . In jars the Rh is around 52% , so got a wad of paper towel and piece of orange peel in each jar for a few hours ā€¦hopefully it goes up some and then can burp them down slowly ā€¦problem with the low humidity in our basement this time of year . Your girls are looking ripe , wonā€™t be long ! :v:

5 Likes

Check them often, itā€™s really easy to overshoot with citrus peelsā€¦ :wink:

5 Likes

Got ya bro , thanks :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Sorry Iā€™m late bro, lifeā€™s been hectic.
Congratulations on a most dank harvest my friend :v:

5 Likes

Appreciate it my friend, hopefully things are going well down under ! High Times your way always brother :v:

6 Likes

Getting the jars down to 65-67 RH and getting some samples together for some friendsā€¦so I did a weight on the grow ā€¦the GDP = 212 gā€™ or 7.5 oz . , the WW = 133 gā€™ or 4.75 oz . Will keep me in budds for awhile ā€¦hope all is well with everyone, spring looks to be on the way in finally . Enjoy the weather n High Times ! :v:

7 Likes

Very respectable haul my friend, Bravo! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks Kap ! Appreciated .:v:

2 Likes

Nice haul My Brother!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
Oh :poop:I already told you that!! Oh well Iā€™m gonna say it again nice Haul My Brother!!

4 Likes

Congrats on the harvest brother well done! :sunglasses:

1 Like