2nd grow kush fem

Trying to supplement the light cycle for more Veg time! I have auto’s in route will be my first attempt. My free auto seeds failed to germinate

2 Likes

I also successfully killed my first auto, nothing to be ashamed of :joy::joy: . I’ll be watching for sure…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

:grin: thanks good to know I’m not alone in these mis steps. Was it me? Was it the seed? A combination of the two? Try to do right by what i have been blessed with. :dragon::yin_yang::raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

Nothing about our chosen hobby is cast in stone :joy:…but, I know for sure… I will kill more…:wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

No Argument here! It appears to be part of the cost since i don’t drop all while they are fresh. Some pop some don’t. Clones are my friends lol Fem the gift that keeps on giving! Makes the success rate more easy to accept.

3 Likes

Hahah, it can be a flip of the coin so to speak… I had a batch of 12 not germ :man_shrugging::man_shrugging: but a different strain poped no problem… just keep on keepin on is what I say.LOL
My first Auto is in the flower tent now… no idea what to do so I’m just a watcher this time… those Big Bud gals will do you right, there stocky, bushy, and as it says…Big Buds!! Lol

4 Likes

Thanks T, just at 13:10 min Sun up to Sun set. By the Solstice it will be 13:22 then back the other way. Did a FEM on (1) and Monster crop the other!
Uploading: 721904E9-5404-4015-A802-D21EC77D1398.jpeg…

5 Likes

4 Likes

the Clones Mother! 22 secondary nodes! Trying to grow those bigger by distributing the energy threw out the plant! :lizard::yin_yang::dragon:

4 Likes

Tom, which auto are you growing? THC estimate? Stay lit :fire:

1 Like

Gorilla Glue getting frosty

6 Likes

Both Clones recovering nicely, the Monster crop turned out more like what i was thinking so far! :eyes::yin_yang::dragon:

4 Likes

Stacking nicely and definitely frosting up my friend :v:

2 Likes

Big Bud 12 days from germ, Gorilla Glue 2nd gen Clone clipped 9 days ago transplanted yesterday. I have a 2nd gen Jamaican Lambs Bread 3 days from clip still in the cloning area under low watt lamp! The plan grow them together :yin_yang::eyes::sunny::palm_tree::lizard:

4 Likes

Solid plan…they looking good :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Maybe toss in a 3rd gen Purple Oaxaca to make (4) strains. She also is in the cloning area. :thinking:

3 Likes

If you have the space, why not…I’m stoked on your exotic strains…damn bro, those sound :cool::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

If she stays healthy threw the rooting process i will throw her in! She will be 3rd generation so that process can continue. Mother no training, clones monster crop / FIM 3rd gen which ever came up the best method would be the one i use on her! Thanks for looking in and the encouragement :100::yin_yang::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Gorilla Glue

4 Likes