Dammnn awe photo brother…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Picture perfect outdoor plant…wow !!!..:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Your too kind Sir: she is a natural. :yin_yang::palm_tree::dragon:

2 Likes

First wave, PO, GG & JLB
Second wave will be (2) PO Clones
(3) wave will be PO 3rd gen, GG 2nd gen, JLB 2nd gen & Big Bud. For now :nerd_face::palm_tree::yin_yang::dragon:

5 Likes

3rd wave off and running! BB, GG, PO & JLB

4 Likes

The Purple Oaxaca Highland any thoughts on how close she is to chop? Pistols turned red over 2 days @Arrow

4 Likes

I still see lots of white pistils in the first pic… You still have a ways to go … Looking good …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

So, if i am going by the pistols: I am looking for the absents of yellow pistols over the entire plant? Drop the knowledge on me :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

90% of all the pistils need to have died off and turned to brown/orange, before you need to get the loupe…then it becomes a trich game…its a crap shoot, but I try to harvest with 10 to 20 % amber…

See the pistils are all brown and the trichs are cloudy/milky…this is as close as you’ll get to the highest THC level…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thank you my Brother: after all i want the most from my grow as i can possible get! The pic is worth a thousand words! :100:

2 Likes

Any time my friend…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Drop (3) AK47 auto fem in shot glass water / peroxide solution

4 Likes

This is a GG Clone, re~veg :eyes: she Crazy :crazy_face: from a cutting in flower. Was going to be a sucker node but i gave it a second chance…

4 Likes

That :point_up_2: ain’t no sucker anymore…:muscle::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

That’s GG, BBud, PO & JLB only the BB was a seedling the rest are clones! The BB is a month old today! :palm_tree::yin_yang::dragon:

4 Likes

That’s awesome brother…like the pots…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

The Clay pots are good size and appear to keep the plants happy! I buy them locally my cloth pots are black mistake should have gotten tan the Sun is brutal here. I have 3 waves going and if the (3) auto’s pop i will have a (4) wave! Each wave close to a month apart! Can’t wait for the Harvest times to begin rolling in! Stay lit Bro keep doing your thing i am always watching to learn. :100::yin_yang:

3 Likes

I got tan and grey, they seem OK in the sun…:+1:
I’m working on getting my 2de wave up, just got 2 more clones yesterday, but they have issues so I need to get them healthy first…:fist:
Your harvest’s are going to be awesome :ok_hand: I dig the strains you have…stay lit my friend, and thanks for the support …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I’m dealing with some issues right now myself. Wanted to create a post on here and can’t seem to figure out how