2nd grow kush fem

I had to go and get the Big 3 out of a drenching rain today! Two Clones the pots were full of standing water! GG#4 was beat down a little. Out of the rain by tomorrow i will see if there is any real damage…

1 Like

![image|375x500](upload://zT

hqElLFkQ2X6Rj8K5IuC5UU5ud.jpeg) no issues to report! Seen a spider web so i sprayed with the patasio mix. It appears to keep the unwanted guess under control. Purple Oaxaca grew about a inch a day over the last week! Jamaica Lambsbread growing well as is the GG#4 watching the lower nodes looking to clone both! Top dress the PO with Flower nutes Fish Shit for all. Black strap too

5 Likes

5 Likes

i have (2) clones of the PO going need to add the other genetics to the cloning process when they are ready. :dragon:

6 Likes

Very nice work brother…:muscle::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Since the switch to dry organics, it has been a mostly hands off approach. A serious attempt at a outside grow. With temps during the day in the triple digits or close to it i thought the switch to outside was my best shot at successful grow! Tropical genetics to help with the tolerance of the heat and humidity: Thanks for looking in and your encouragement :dragon::palm_tree::lizard:

3 Likes

Dammnn… Let’s get together sometime tomorrow…:facepunch::facepunch::v:

2 Likes

Yo sorry i had a traumatic tooth extraction and haven’t been on the site. Whats happening? Is it too late? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hope you’re all good my friend :v:

2 Likes

Crazy! Temps in the hi 90’s daily, the Dentist said no walking, no lifting, no exercise, no Sun light! WTF i have never heard such a thing for a extraction! He also said stay out of the heat!!! :crazy_face::scream:

3 Likes

my latest GG#4, JLB Clones day (2) from clipping. Showing Promise. Angle cut, rooting solution, FFOF and Perlite mix

5 Likes

add Fish shit to the large plant the PO the medium (2) received flower amendments top dressed. Clones received BS molasses all appears good

5 Likes

The (2) new clones didn’t make it. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that…:wink: next time…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Ah its part of the game! I don’t attempt to make a lot of clones so i don’t have a cloning device. Most plants have been easy to clone. We just cleared 13 hrs Sun up to Sun Set! My plants 2 months and near 6 weeks have went into Flower so my window for stronger nodes has been limited by that fact. Its all a learning process. New place new state new rules and still in the Tropical zone but with increased temps! Adapt and over come :thinking::face_with_monocle::wink: thanks for looking in :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Fo sho …I have been practicing at cloning for a looooong while…the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get…:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

another attempt at GG#4 clone its in Flower outside but its a small plant didn’t Veg long enough! But i couldn’t prevent it as i have out door only this run! 2 pots have Big Bud seeds that haven’t broke the surface yet! Doing what i can :grin::yin_yang::100::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

(1) Big Bud broke the surface!

6 Likes

Big bud seedling, gg#4 clone and (2) purple oaxaca clones

4 Likes

Looking good my friend…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like