2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

5 Likes

@AfgVet this is the sick o berry, end of week 8. I may have had a tiny light leak after lights out. Like only the first hour after lights out… ive just never had a plant look q
Like this yet… normal or issue?? Leaves are curling up around bud & it got puffy/ airy. Im pretty sure it wasnt puffy last week lol… did something happen :thinking:or is she just doing her thing :laughing:

7 Likes

Sorry hard to see the fluffyness , now that i look at these pics… but she did get airy lol. Ill get a new pic today, see if any difference. I think they are all getting real close , ill check trichs again later

1 Like

Or maybe its from the frost, ive never had one this frosty yet :laughing:

2 Likes

Ok everyone :roll_eyes: update on the canner situation :unamused: :roll_eyes: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:. I needed to do some grain jars & agar, so i found an electric burner for sale by my house lol, bought it hahaha… set up a table outside with an old rotting folding table to block the wind a little.

Set everything up. Had 5 qt jars & 1 whiskey bottle of agar . I screwed all lids on tight ( finger loose on blow up day ) lids do have breathers built in tho. Tin foiled the tops & locked it up… i started slow. Wasnt sure how the burner heated… took me about an hour to reach 15 psi. Once there that little burner worked like a charm, kept 15 psi very easily, only had to adjust a couple times. No blow outs !!! Went smoothly… so that blowout definitely had to do with the liquids in the previous jars & tightness of lids… wish there were better videos of working with canners & lids :laughing: :rofl:

8 Likes

Looks a bit like too much light… But I’m not that comfortable diagnosing things like that yet… Maybe @Covertgrower , @PurpNGold74 , @Myfriendis410 , @BobbyDigital could chip in… :nerd_face:

I’m just tagging more great growers/troubleshooters…

4 Likes

Then friends came over & everything got put off & my agar solidified lol :laughing: :joy: :rofl: i knew it was gonna happen, but no way i could pour it safely & cleanly at this point, so next day i slowly re melted it & poured in petri dishes… days to come will show if i contaminated it lol, i really hope i didnt lol

5 Likes

Awsome thanks kap @kaptain3d . I was thinking maybe that too, but the lights only at 60% usually i have it at 70 or 80…

3 Likes

Lights come on in 10 minutes

1 Like

That’s why I tagged mostly the moderators… They probably all grew some of @imSICKkid 's strains… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Omg i swear i looked at these yesterday!!! Are they ok ? Or tooooo far ???

They are sooo unpredictable :laughing: :rofl: :joy: & FAST !!!

2 Likes

This little shrooms grow like crazy :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Caligurl @Docnraq are these gonna be ok. Still havent figured out potency lol, so are these like all amber cannibas plants lol cause the veils dropped ??

2 Likes

What is the temp and humidity in the tent?

2 Likes

Damn. I want to do this.

No, it’s just messy and I hear conflicting studies on how it affects future flushes. It is what it is so take them and run LOL

3 Likes

That’s what it looks like to me @TT bit the leaves next to it seem to be unaffected. Usually when the leaves see too much light, they curl all together.
It happens rapidly too. I moved a plant from one tent to another, had everything adjusted to max output, but the one plant wasn’t adjusted yet.
Almost every single leaf tacoed almost instantly. I dimmed the lighting and after a few minutes everything was fine again. I bumped the lighting up over several days.

5 Likes

Looks kinda nuked. Did you feed her pretty well recently? Looks like too much ‘grow’ or nitrogen based whatever + good light and finely tuned grow = :boom:

The guy above me has a great explanation too haha. I just looked up a bit further and you look pretty organic… still if u fed recently…

4 Likes

That is odd and looks like too much light. And yes, it sis a very frosty strain. She looks like she’s almost finished

3 Likes

Thank you everyone :heartbeat:, they are water & molasses only. Light is at 60% but i did notice they feel a little light,probably right combination of light & not enough water.

2 Likes