2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Week 8 flowering

But it came to me, i was looking for my calendar to see what week im in lmfao :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face: im soooo losing it

6 Likes

Hopefully the hemorrhage in my eye is better & he wont have to put a needle in it today… freaking out a little. Maybe thats why im talking with you guys & playing with plants insted of getting ready :laughing: :rofl: :joy: fingers crossed today is a good day :grinning: :blush:

1 Like

Girls outside seem to have taken to the ground soil good, dont see any issues so far

IGGY says good :sunrise_over_mountains: morning

5 Likes

LOL… that happens to me all the time! I lose stuff and I never left the room I was in… I think a combination of age and weed hahaha

5 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :laughing: :rofl: i know… :wink: im hoping this lions mane will get my brain back to working right :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ok today is a chilly sunny day 60°s . So i tried making my 1st slant cultures. ( i made the slants last week , they look clean so im going ahead with this )) i did blue meanie, red reishi, & lions mane… The blues i took from over grown petri dishes & the lions & reishi i took from syringes. ( OMG :astonished: so hard to do from syringes it squirted all over lol. ) hopefully this works. Once i know everything is clean , then ill make more & start growing lol… im taking this slow so i can learn all processes lol

4 Likes

Next, i need to make buckets for the lions & reishi. Im not ready to make spawn bags yet, because that means many hours with the pressure cooker & im not ready yet lmao :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face: :sob: I am gonna move forward & try to make some grian spawn jars tomorrow i think for the blues. Have millet soaking right now. Nothing exploded when i did those before :laughing:, ill try like @Docnraq said and leave the weight off the 1st 10 minutes.

3 Likes

Now enough with shroom stuff, heading out to give my favorite :heart_eyes: cannibas girls some tasty tea of

With

4 Likes

Omgosh i transplanted this girl & lost her tag, some how i gotta figure out who she is :laughing: :rofl: :joy: Omgosh!!!

4 Likes

7 Likes

After searching my brain today… i think its a s.l.h clone, i remember thinking i needed another one inside & keep a mother.

2 Likes

@Caligurl @Docnraq omgosh :roll_eyes::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Went from that !!! To ONLY 0.7OZ = 19grams. Man !!! They shrink down to nothing lol :laughing: :joy: :rofl: p.s. can you please send me a pic of a size of micro dose ( what its gonna look like) lmao. Cant wait til i know what im doing a little lol :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Mushrooms are about 90% water. Crazy right?

2 Likes

I microdose at .1 grams… everyone is didfeeent. A 00 capsule is about 1/3rd full

3 Likes

Thanks @Caligurl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ill definitely have to choose a different way. I hate any kind of pill or capsule. Hopefully you can help me figure out a gummy or chocolate, something easy & can go with me… even tho i barely ever leave my house lol.

2 Likes

Might be stupid question :thinking: but im throwing it out here anyways lol :laughing: :crazy_face: will my small coffee bean electric grinder, grind a tiny amount? Or will it just spin it up & waste it? Thought id ask 1st before trying lol :laughing: hate wasting or ruining stuff :upside_down_face: :roll_eyes: :crazy_face: guess im more of a planner then a leaper :laughing:

2 Likes

Well, you can grind it and put it anything really. You can make chocolates, or brownie bites, or cookies, tea, smoothies…

3 Likes

I do this also!

2 Likes

5/26/23

Got another batch

3 Likes

This is kinda fun :laughing: :rofl: shut the lid again & see what happens lol

1 Like