2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

@Caligurl so if its still wettish just leave the lid on at let it go as it is… or do i cover all the breathing holes again ?

1 Like

@Caligurl you microdose right? If so is there a way to make chocolate pieces that are low enough for micro dosing… how do ya know for sure dosing

1 Like

I did shrooms long ago, before my kids & i definitely did too much lol i remember seeing wierd things. Hahaha… i dont wanna do that :crazy_face:

1 Like

Spent half the day with these cuties :crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Wont let me put a video

2 Likes

That’s what I do but it o Lu takes a couple of days to see pinning. Keep an eye on the moisture content and spray lid if needed

Yes but I also like to trip occasionally

That’s where the fun is!!

So you tried to open the canner before the >reassure dropped!

1 Like

You have to create a YouTube channel and post a link to it here

2 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: im sure once im more comfortable and know im ok , ill probably want a fun time too lol. Same as cannabis when i started. I was sooo afraid of the panic mode that i stayed away… but now, i dont seem to get the panic :confused: i just do enough to enjoy & feel better lol… No No i didn’t touch the thing, i was standing across the kitchen… only thing i can think is… :thinking: ( only 2nd time using) brand new… i only finger tight the lids… tightened , then loosened & covered with foil ( as per all the videos i saw ) everything was going as it should, hit the 15 psi mark stayed stable , rocker was stable, no signs anything was wrong & a second latter BAM steam across the whole back counter, i ran up turned the gas knob off on stove & ran away lol… within seconds the pressure was out & it was over… no steam came out the safty holes or rocker. It was definitely the rubber seal… after inspection nothing looks wrong or wierd or anything… afraid to do 15psi again lol, but i need to make more grain spawn jars… but when i did those ( which was the 1st time i used the canner ) everything went fine. & i was at 15 psi for 2 1/2 hours… so im assuming this time had something to do with doing liquids… uggggg sorry so long, hope i made since :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Ive never done a youtube :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Or upload your video to your One Drive/Google drive and share it from there… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: @kaptain3d im soooo happy to hear you think i know what you talking about :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

@Caligurl

4 Likes

You did a great job! My last tub, I figured that after 4 flushes, it was done so threw it in the garage for hubby to spread the substrate around the yard. He went to open it and there were more growing! 5 flushes! After the second flush, the fruiting bodies got a little smaller each time

EDIT: And I never soaked the substrate/tub

2 Likes

The ones i left behind grew… should i pick these remaining ones later today when i get home so the 2nd flush can start ?? Am i understanding this correct…2nd flush wont start while 1st one is dropping vails. ?? Something about communicating with each other??.. omg see what happens lol , i get up & start playing with plants & shrooms then half hour goes by & im behind in getting ready for my eye appointment :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :smile:

2 Likes

Wow thats amazing lol. Ok ill just keep doing what im not doing lol & keep an eye on it, cause boy they are fast changing!! Far from cannibas plants lol :laughing: :joy: aren’t you afraid of them growing in your yard and your dog or cats eating them . I know my crazy lab would :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, pick right away, don’t wait till the spores drop or it will affect the subsequent flushes. If the veil is breaking, pick it. I found out the hard way that they grow fast and thinking you can wait till after work to pick them could be too late, just selectively harvest the ones that look ready. Don’t worry if you have to pull a few that aren’t ready because they grow together sometimes.

What I do is pre-dry them on the counter on parchment paper then throw them in my desiccant box all at once.

2 Likes

Whats the box ? I left mine in the dehydrator over night. It wasnt on

They still really bend, no snapping, doesnt even feel close… ok i better go check the ones in the tub better lol :laughing:

4 Likes

If you have a Windows computer or a Live/hotmail account, you have a One Drive.
It’s a “drive” on the cloud that let’s you upload files to share (or keep) with whoever you want.

Google drive is the same thing but from Google :nerd_face:

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :laughing: :rofl: there is a lap top here… but i just use my phone… talk, text, take pics , search the web :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Sh - t lmao i just walked into a different room & cant remember why i came out here lol​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes