2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Thank you

1 Like

7:37 pm put in dish to evap. The rest

2 Likes

Wierd! All the videos i watched… they burned off for like 24hours… this has already burned off 70% in just over an hour… @Caligurl is something going wrong??

Does it need to go a little more… :thinking: ive seen it sticky & slurped up into syringes. ? Which is the correct doneness lol

Ok i pulled it all out, do i fridge or room temp :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

It got sticky lol, little high on blue dream now. Couple games a pool then bed… really wish i new how to store this properly lol… bathrooms break… boogie tea is looking good
20221027_223045
Tomorrow girls get tea :tea: :crazy_face: :yum:

2 Likes

Sweet! I usually let mine get to almost a hard taffy consistency. The more liquid it is, the more of an alcohol aftertaste you may get. It’s just personal preference. I store mine in a silicon container in the fridge

2 Likes

@Caligurl thank you, it was like taffy to get it into that thing lol.took me forever…thank you ill put it in the fridge. I keep forgetting how far time wise u are behind me :wink: taking my dinner ta bed lol… sweet dreams all… happy high

3 Likes

Chicken bacon, leftover meatballs :yum: lol

Sweet dreams

1 Like

@Caligurl Morning :sunrise_over_mountains: :sleeping:, can you point me in the direction of your revised gummy recipe? Id like to try and make them this afternoon

2 Likes

Here’s what I could find for you:

3 Likes

Forgot to mention, or maybe i did lol :laughing: this water distiller did amazing

Now to clean up my mess from yesterday :relieved: & start a new gummy mess today :laughing:

3 Likes

$160. Well worth every penny so far… i also make distilled water for my Humidifiers every other day. Which saves me 1.10 each time. & it reclaimed 80% of the alcohol. which i have to get from another state from a friend

2 Likes

How does everyone clean up their re usable mess filters? & do you just throw away this leftover stuff??

1 Like

Oh the mess around here never gets clean LOL… from one project to another. I made mint dark chocolate edibles last night and today will be dark chocolate coconut! I’ll try and remember to post some new pics!

2 Likes

I do second and third washes on everything! nothing left to waste :slight_smile: then I just throw the plant material out but rinse the cloth in alcohol, then into the washer.

1 Like

Omgosh please post the dark chocolate coconut!#!!! Lol please

2 Likes

Oh ok . Thanks… @Caligurl heres what i have ta work with… thought id try a test run with strawberry, then the real stuff with the blue… how would you measure these out? They are the larger boxes

AAs u can see i have powdered drink mix things ( which ive never used before. Heck , i never even make jello :laughing: this cooking stuff is all very new… gardening is a lot easier :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I measure everything with a kitchen scale. You see how the jello boxes aren’t exactly 3 (or 6) ounces anymore? I hate that! It’s because they started doing that, that I dry weigh everything now. It makes a huge difference.

Do you have unflavored plain gelatin? That’s a must! I buy Knox Brand at the store or buy in bulk from Amazon

3 Likes