2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Ok this is my last 15 minute wait

2 Likes

Question, that video, mixed
3 minutes only… whats the difference between that & doing it this 1 hour way

2 Likes

& what will be the potency. This is all my sugar leaf & little buds of ilgm feminized blue dream ( my favorite so far lol) lately been liking my gorilla glue too. Didnt at 1st. Not sure what changed :thinking: lol

2 Likes

Times up. Lol here we go

27grams in everclear… straining

1 Like

1 Like

Then to this strainer

1st run i guess you call it looks super clear golden

3 Likes

Heres the 2nd, squeezed & rinsed with everclear. Gonna strain thru the coffee filter

@Caligurl ?? Since im totally just cooking with this, can i pour these 2 together in the water distiller as 1 batch

1 Like

Im doing this 2nd one, one more time thru strainers. It is a little greener then the 1st

Im gonna set the water distiller up in the pole barn, so i can be outside & keep an eye on it. Mid 50s out. Look like its a pool :8ball: night lol… this is so exciting getting to finally make qwet without wasting alcohol… i guess we’ll see how the distiller does… ive been told i should get back 80%

2 Likes

Phewwww just wait now lol

Just turned it on & started the stop watch, to see how long it takes… i marked 80% on my cup, ill turn the machine off at that point & hopefully have 20% left in the distiller ( so is not to burn it to the bottom) omgosh how much frickin fun lol, cant wait to see what we get lol… :grinning: ohhhh its dripping already woohooo

3 Likes

I took the carbon filter out, i hope that was correct thing to do… wow this might not take long at all. Its at the bottom of my tape already

4 Likes

Wow halfway already

2 Likes

Little fire while we wait lol

2 Likes

Wow 13 minutes. 80% is back in my cup. Amazing… ill let it cool & get its final drips out. Then we can open & pour remaing in a small glass dish?? Or a large silicone pie thing

Or this ??
@Caligurl whatchya think

1 Like

@Caligurl

20 % left to burn off

1 Like

20221027_191821
Gonna test which one gets warmer, i dont have that coffee maker plate

Little gets 178° big one gets 140°. Darn i dropped the cloth in it!!!@!@! Did i just lose a bunch of thc to the cloth???

1 Like

I take mine and pour it into a silicon baking dish then when it dries all the way out, I use a razor to carefully scrape it out… or you can use a dab tool… either works fine, sometimes I think the razor is better.

So the potency should average out to be 750mg per gram of wax/dab regardless of what material you started with. So if the flower is stronger, you’ll get more wax/dab

Probably lost a little… you can always rinse that with alcohol into a dish and re-evaporate it.

3 Likes

Ok, ill do that . Ill squirt it with a squirt bottle.

2 Likes