2nd grow ever 2 RDWC 4 coco

I have the same old one at my work. I mean if it still works? Why not?

2 Likes

It was a joke I’ll keep it for back up

3 Likes

Dude sometimes the older stuff works the best. Not cheap made tho either like today’s stuff.

2 Likes

It does work, but definitely not as accurate. Anything under that 500 mark is an estimate anyways. Ah modern technology. :joy:

What do you guys think @Mark0427 @pr @Covertgrower @kaptain3d @Kinglouida13th

5 Likes

A few clear left, but acceptable harvest window for me personally. Those few straggling pistils when they turn brown, will definitely be all white trichomes.

3 Likes

I agree with @Covertgrower . If you do the flush thing, I would start now… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ok I’ll start flush tonight I’m 48 days in flower

2 Likes

My novice eye sees some clear left still. Personal preference though. Congrats on upcoming chop! Look forward to seeing what you get off her.

1 Like

Me to some the big colas are going to be insane

1 Like

You might want to post a full bud pictures with the trichomes pictures. It really helps to have an over all idea of the “readiness” of your plant.
If most of the pistils turned brown and are receding, you are usually in the right spot for a harvest. If a lot are still white and you don’t have all cloudy trichomes, you could probably wait a little bit… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yeah what’s the whole plant and some close ups of some buds. Don’t wanna take her too early as she puts on alot the last couple weeks so imagine now and if she still need a cpl few weeks the differences. Another third bigger. Man wish I was closer bro they look killer

1 Like

I no @Mark0427 i need someone to share my bounty with and your at the top of the list let me no if these will do

2 Likes

She looks like she is still packing on weight imo. @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @kaptain3d thoughts???

2 Likes

Looks like sugar leaf trichs in the closeups. Try to get all calyx. Im willing to bet its still mostly clear, just getting cloudy (judging but the swell I believe u have left in said buds)

4 Likes

She’s really gorgeous :heart_eyes:
And I agree with our resident Canna King :prince: and @Mark0427 .

4 Likes

Better looking buds than any of mine so far I must say. Looks super nice

2 Likes

Some close ups and whole plant and. COLAS

3 Likes

This should give you an idea of how big ha ha ha holly bat colas Batman OMG I’m getting really anxious

4 Likes

Oh man don’t jump the gun. She’s a beaut. Let the leaves start fading and all let the pistils recede. That’s gonna be a doosie of a plant bud. Keep her up as long as u can til she’s ripe. That’s gonna be ur best plant right there til u drop some dark plasma. Them grew pretty bad ass also had some fat ass buds and mine got Prego so prly would have been better. I had one bud weighed an oz off the dark plasma I grew my aunt really loved that bid so I gave that one to her of course I got something on return lol. She gets buds from a guy and he grows some chronic stuff. Well it was a even up trade mine for his. His had a better smell to it in the bag as his smelled a bit stronger but mine blew his away in high and taste. His had little taste to it and a nice buzz mine had killer taste and killer buzz. My aunt wants me to grow it again but I have no room. I wanna do a gg again also it no room. Need to find me a place fast

1 Like