2nd grow ever 2 RDWC 4 coco

So new room is ready it was 5x6 now it’s 6x10 so much more room. On one side I’m going to be doing RDWC again with 2 plants on the other side of the room I’m going to do 4 in coco with air pots. Really excited to get everything going again I feel lost without plants to take care of of. Here is the old room and the new room.

17 Likes

Kick ass room! Excited to watch these grow! :seedling:

4 Likes

Even a directors chair, love it.

5 Likes

And so it begins again 2 no grow really excited hope it treats me fair but not holding my breath. So from left to right (2)1962 seeds a friends mom had in a safety deposit box and when she died him and his brother split them. No idea of what it is but i guess we will find out together next we have The Godfather OG and last is Purple punch. Just got the lights hung and everything transplanted what do you guys think.

6 Likes

I love how you have the mystery seeds from the safety bock. I wonder what kind they are? Maybe it’s a strain that’s long gone. Purple Punch will be a fun one to grow!
Excited to see how this grow turns out.
Happy growing…

3 Likes

I just sit there and stare at them u no when I’m hi :+1:

3 Likes

Great set up, need to upgrade the lighting an you’ll have it all.

1 Like

I have other lighting I have SF2000 and 2 HLG 100 Rspec my first grow the plants responded so well to the blurple they are 1500’s pulling 265w each. I got the Quantum board lights closer to the end of the first grow. I was thinking of using the blurples for veg and all or just Quantum’s for Bloom. Do you think the other lights would be better to use. I’m also planning on doing 2 RDWC on the other side of the room using the white lights. ??

2 Likes

I have friends that run blurples during bloom an switch for flower and do pretty good. If nothing else it would save wear & tear on your good lights. I only have Hlgs, I lied I have a MH 1000 in with the 2 mothers, forgot that one fer a min. an run them from start to finish. I’m tryin dirt at the moment, not real impressed, going to try co-co next & figure I’ll come back to hydro. maybe use dirt for the mothers.

2 Likes

So far I like the feel of the coco but I have to do at least 2 RDWC i got cheated on my first run of it I must redeem myself lol

3 Likes

Just got the ink bird WiFi temp controller set up so for it’s working awesome

2 Likes

2nd night so far so good I don’t see any thing that doesn’t look right yet. Im working on a drain set up were each one will have the shutoff so I can collect for testing and then they will all be teed together with a mini 12v pump to send it outside. What do you guys think :+1::-1:

2 Likes

I did my first watering tonight. Water going. In is 350 ppm and water coming out is 950ppm I don’t think that’s right Right

1 Like

I’m making some straight none phd RO water I’m just going to flush them till the reading gets down to around 350 400.

1 Like

I just found the feeding. Chart I believe it should be week two or three how do I no how old they are when there clones ? I just did another flush and it’s down to 540 d@Hellraiser @DebbieM @Kinglouida13th @pillsbury @anon86641082

3 Likes

If that was cheated I’d like to see what rewarded was like! Because, damn, that was pretty freaking awesome.

1 Like

Just remember to cover the inkbird display as it glows like a lighthouse. Love the room, pretty impressive setup :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Got the temps and humidity right in range and

Per your request I took out one of the bliurples and put up a HLG.also about 2 hours after flushing the all started coming back to life.

I got the humidity and temperature dialed in and per your request I took out one of the blurples and put up an HLG [quote=“pillsbury, post:7, topic:69590, full:true”]
Great set up, need to upgrade the lighting an you’ll have it all.
[/quote] also about 2 hours after flushing them out the all perked up

2 Likes

I would like to wish @pillsbury a happy bday will smoke one for you🎂

1 Like