2nd grow ever 2 RDWC 4 coco

Y delete that post?

Hold on the order got all messed Up

3 Likes

It still messed them up

1 Like

Did not, wonderful, thanks

Everything has just been going so well. Here are some pics big ones I had to tie some more up

Purple punch

5 Likes

How’s them skunks growing and whatever else u started buddy.

Some pics for ya

5 Likes

Couple more

4 Likes

Looks a1 man. Been quiet lately. All good there buddy???

1 Like

Sounds like me. Crazy how many people I feel ive become friends with on here, even though I wouldn’t know them if I saw them. Don’t be such a stranger @Jaydawg6528 !

3 Likes

@Mark0427 @pr @kaptain3d some fat azz buds I’m getting that it’s gettin close tingle

Purple punch

6 Likes

Great work Monsieur :clap: :+1: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looking sweet! Nice work.

1 Like

Jay? Ridiculously wonderful, ridiculously incredible? I page thru here all the time to look at these pics, I love these pics, you are amazing.
The difference between yours and mine is drastic. Do you think it’s partially due to the hydro? Or am I just shitty at it? Comparatively speaking, anyway. I really want to try those. It’s just remarkable what you’ve done. Proud of you. And a bit jealous

1 Like

I think it’s more of the strain I’m not sure I’m not doing anything special to them just feeding and a lot of love don’t worry you will get some

1 Like

Tonight’s pics regular light

1 Like

@Mark0427 @DebbieM @Covertgrower @pr @kaptain3d got my new TDS meter today just used it for the first time what do guys think lol :joy: :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Omg one even better it’s accurate

!

5 Likes

Man that looks like a swr meter for cb radios. Lmbo old stuff is usually the best stuff as it was made with a bit of care and love. Now it’s all garbage

1 Like