2nd grow ever 2 RDWC 4 coco

Woo hoo. Cooler weather is coming. :laughing::laughing:. Never thought I’d hear myself say them words lol. Got me a GD migraine kicking so bad right now lol. How u been bud. U been quiet lately.

2 Likes

@Mark0427 hot as f out here today was 108 I had margaritas while I did front upper and lower ball joints on my truck everything is good brother just had a lot to work on lately my truck was ball joints,tie rod,u joints on driveshaft, 4 motor mounts on my daughter car all new bearings on my riding lawnmower cutting deck for the three blades and living everyday life has been wearing me out. But I’m all good thanks for caring. Just for your thoughtfulness I’m going to give you a pic ha ha ha

4 Likes

@Mark0427 why do I see amber already

!

3 Likes

Pull a smaller bud or a piece of 1 from the plant can look at it good and steady and sample it the next day. Just a small bowls worth will be good to check and try both. Lol. Fricken USB scopes r a pain to get a good pic if ur holding them lol. My new one has a plug in controller to take pics so I don’t shake the camera pushing the button lol.

2 Likes

What brand is that?

@pillsbury RootBeer Float

1 Like

couldn’t find it on amazon, or did you mean the plant is rootbeer float? I was meaning the microscope that @Mark0427 has with the plug in controller. Nice plants your doin a great job.

3 Likes

I wasn’t awake yet when I read the post yes plant is RootBeer Float

2 Likes

I can’t figure out how to share the link. Best I can do.

2 Likes

Does it work good @Mark0427 is the picture HD

2 Likes

Guys I am just still in ahhh of these they are sooo faaat and havnt slowed down this is my pride and joy I’m so in love with it I think I might ask it out on a date ha ha.

5 Likes

Yes there is 3 settings to it 720 1080and 1080hd I believe they were. I’ll look in a bit right now I have a migraine kicking woke me up out a dead sleep

1 Like

Also got the cloning bucket set up going to see how it works

2 Likes

Did u get clones or anything

Just a bottle of clones solution is all u need and some to water bro. Works gr8 here. First try was about 9 or 10 days second attempt was 4 or 5. First try was clones gel and great white dipped in both. Stuff washes off with the sprays lol. Clones will keep air from getting in veins of stalk tho but not necessary. Clones solution was super fast like 20 bucks a litre I believe it was here like 22 bucks or so if I member right

2 Likes

Damn was gonna pic the box but it’s in the dark ass bedroom lol. Oh well wife will be up next hour or so.

1 Like

I already had that to

No I clipped a couple off of the purple punch and the big one

I’ll keep them in here till they root and then reveg them

2 Likes

@Mark0427 you can’t sleep bud

1 Like

No sleep and me just don’t clock. No sleep or migraines r gonna be the death of me.

2 Likes

Next time clip them before flower and it will be so much easier to get them all going not doing the reveg part lol. When the new growth starts give it time for enough new green to grow then back off all the old stuff that’s there now. I did 1 reveg and said never again unless it’s a must. So much trimming to rid of all the old buddy stuff and old leaves. Still got me 2 oz for a plant in a litre pot plant was no bigger than a basketball lol. Was an accidental reveg tho. Took the clipping before flower but it seemed to flower with the mama even not being on 12 12 lol. Beauty plants buddy. U r doing a gr8 job so far. Next one for u will seem to be so much better as u r doing super good now.

2 Likes