2nd grow ever 2 RDWC 4 coco

I no that but I didn’t no it was going to grow like this and I didn’t even no what it was till flower I wish I would have done it sooner preybird said to do it but it would be a little work I’m cool with that especially if it’s as rare as I’ve read

1 Like

What plant is it. Seeds from him??

2 clones he had at his house he planted the seed and gave me 2 from the plant

1 Like

Her is the mother

2 Likes

Cloning machine is working good so far

3 Likes

Girls are still growing

4 Likes

Frosting up nicely

Purple punch

4 Likes

Here are my numbers there off a few because the first pic is closer to the ground so it’s always 2 off the other pic is my WiFi thermostat wich has worked great

2 Likes

I believe my cloner coming in today also. Can’t wait to check it out. 25 site cloner king was gonna get the 36 but I already have the 2 inch net cups and neoprene collars why change that up lol. 36 site has inch and there quarter options for collars and the 25 has 2 inch option also ordered me a crepe maker so I can make my crepes the right way not in a frying pan.

4 Likes

Mr peats tent floor

Nice!! No need for co2 tank. Just hang out in there.

Hey @DebbieM havnt heard from you for a while just thinking about you tonight hope you are safe and well this ones for you😎

3 Likes

And the plants

!

4 Likes

Awesome job. Some fat AZZ buds

1 Like

OMG! I am going to move in with you, do you have room for me and a little dog? It’s just because I know how much you need someone to help you finish smoking all that glorious bud. And I am just the old lady for that!!!

4 Likes

I have plenty of room Deb

1 Like

You could tell your wife I’m your long lost Grandma.
Or You could build me a tiny house near the grow room. You definitely have the skills.

1 Like

What’s the weather like where you are in CA? I used to live in San Diego and it was perfect, I had friends in Bakersfield and it was like an oven

1 Like

100+ it sucks

1 Like

Well now I have to unpack. I’ve been getting ready to move in with you, between the weed and the food you make that would have been heaven. Except I don’t do heat well, so I guess that ends my fantasy of being your long lost Grammie. Speaking of food you haven’t posted any lately, are you not eating? I like those pics also. In this order: Buds, dogs, sunsets and food

3 Likes