2021 outdoor AZ

I think you got a couple weeks to go still do you have a magnifier of some sort to take pictures of the trichomes.

1 Like

I use my camera and put it on the tv I would say I have 80 percent cloudy 20 amber hardly any clear

1 Like

No way to know she just had a tin of seeds she collected :thinking:

1 Like

Is your camera able to pick up the bud trichomes and not the sugar leaf trichomes? You have to get in there, right on the bud, to get the accurate trichome views. A 60x magnifier is often sufficient.

That’s cool that one of your wife’s bag seeds grew such a beautiful plant! And of course kudos to you! :+1: I can’t blame you for wanting to know what strain it is.

1 Like

Thankyou I appreciate it I actually didn’t do much to this plant just tilled in some manure and bat guano and let it grow with the corn maybe I’ll get some seeds I’ll upload some tricomb pictures tonight!

1 Like

Looking at the first picture I see a bunch of white pistils still. When most if not all of the pistils turn brown and recede into the calyx’s then check the trichomes on a flower not on the sugar leaves.
I still think you have a couple weeks to go but I’d check/inspect the interior of the plant to make sure you don’t have any bud rot going on because as dense as that plant is it looks like there hasn’t been any airflow to the inner parts.

2 Likes

Thankyou plumbland I’m glad I asked. I inspected it really well and I haven’t found any yet just the insect infestation but Captain Jack’s seems to be handling it well.

1 Like

It’s pretty incognito isn’t it. At this point don’t think anyone would take it for a pot plant. It’s all bud! Nice plant. Beats harvesting corn.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a badass looking plant for sure

1 Like

LA CONFIDENTIAL #2

4 Likes

LA CONFIDENTIAL #1

4 Likes

L.a confidential is indica right. Nice

So the leaves are going to turn yellow as it ages? No matter what I feed them?

Not always. If it’s just the fan leaves clip them off. If they’re on the colas there’s not much you can do about it at this stage that will be noticeable. The yellowing and dieing leaves on LAC#2 n I think are signs of potassium and phosphorus deficiency and/or over spraying with peroxide/water. It’s worse on the colas I sprayed the most. Its not on any other plant except on a few nearby buds that got hit with the overspray. So who knows I haven’t had to spray them in weeks and not all the colas on her have leaves like that. So who knows. I’m just gonna ride it out and see what happens

This branch on Banana Kush #1 has a bunch of yellow leaves while the rest of the plant is as green as it gets. There’s a wound at the node where it branches off from. The cola is still stacking on more new growth so I’m just watching to see what happens with it.

3 Likes

That’s unique. I have a white widow that is pale while the others are dark green. But it’s the whole plant don’t know why it’s been that way all year. It grew kinda weird too. But it’s got nice bud on it so I’m just letting it go. Just like your children gotta love em all.

1 Like

Little miracle baby

She’s also an LA CONFIDENTIAL

4 Likes

Drying room is doing good so far I’ve been able to keep the humidity at 60% and the night time temps around 60. The daytime temps have been in the 80’s I need to get them down into the 70’s some how. Hopefully the fall temperatures will drop some. Right now the buds are drying a little too fast. Tomorrow I’m gonna hang plastic up to close off the back half of the shed to make the drying area smaller, hopefully that will help keep the humidity stable and more evenly spread out. Im trying to get the drying time to 7+ days 10 days is my goal.

Ya maybe some shade over it. Block off some outside air flow. That’s my plan. Layers of protection from light and wind for my outside drying. Alot is going to depend on mother nature.

Night time temps are my biggest concern. If you got that under control I think that mother nature will be nice to us this year.:nose: