2021 outdoor AZ

You may not. Please review forum policy as exchanging of personal information isn’t allowed.

1 Like

@BIG_B who are ya trying to hook up with
We’re not allowed to share personal info on here some people have an Instagram account under the same or similar usernames and hook up that way. I’m not near you or I’d help you out.

Hey plumbdand, you try using these grove bags yet? I have some I dryed and put in the bag and the humidity continues to go up. Started at 57 percent it went to 78 overnight. I pulled the weed out to let it dry more then put it back in and same thing. Am I doing something wrong?

I have grove bags I put a couple of buds from the AceKillerOG in yesterday haven’t checked the humidity yet. Could be they weren’t dry enough before you put them in. My first time using them. I have over 60 mason jars from last grow I’m gonna use both them and grove bags to compare. I got some more that will go in a bag tomorrow.

I have a $hit load of mini humidity meters but I haven’t opened the box yet. If I open it my daughter will have them scattered around the house. My dogs will eat some and the cats will be playing hockey. I opened the package of grove bags yesterday and already some are missing.

1 Like

Spent a couple of hours hanging wire in the big greenhouse to support branches and colas. Note to self, “hang wires before planting”.

LA confidential #2

5 Likes

Ya I’m getting a moisture meter. They say you need to dry your weed to 12 percent moisture before putting it in the grove bags then it should stay at 62 percent humidity. I’ve got the little humidity temperature sensors and a plant moisture tester but this one has prongs and is for checking the moisture in wood. Anyway I’m getting one give it a try otherwise you have to burp the bags same as jars.

1 Like

The little miracle baby

Giggles

3 Likes

You got me curious so I put one in the bag with some buds I’ll check it tomorrow.

Banana Kush #1

6 Likes

That looks really good. I wanna try that. Who wouldn’t right! Lol

When it comes to moisture meters I found during my auto harvest, at the end of July, that when the pins / probes get covered in resin that it can effect your readings.

I can’t remember if it read higher, or lower, but I do know that I got a noticeably different reading, on the same bud, after cleaning the pins with alcohol.

Currently I’m drying my photos and make sure that I keep the pins clean……

Very helpful info. Greatly appreciated. I’ve never used one so that could have caused some problems.

1 Like

Plumbdand all the Fry’s stores by my house have the 64oz mason jars I think they are $4.79 each or thereabouts.

They are my favorite thing to cure/store my flowers in.

I have over 60 32oz mason jars they are perfect for me because they fit under my bed. I’ve got a bunch of Grove bags too. This will be the first time I’ve tried them. I put about an 8th in one 3 days ago. I checked the humidity this morning it was 64% and the weed smells better now than when I put it in there.

1 Like

Fry’s has some of the best prices, locally, on mason jars and lids. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ready or Not Readty?

3 Likes

Also I was wondering if anyone could tell what strain it is because my wife just gave me a seed she found in some flower from the dispensary and it was really tough plant. It made it through 110 with no shade I found it laying down in the mud after a big storm I would like to try to grow it again if anyone can tell what it is?

1 Like

No way to tell what strain it is

2 Likes

Nice looking plant, and tough! :slight_smile: What was she smoking/consuming?

Do you have a jeweler’s loupe to look at the trichomes? Are there still a fair amount of white pistils on it?

1 Like