2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

Perfect time and place to get a Visectimy done.

Snip, snip.

Drop off a load for cold storage, just in case you decide to “Compromise” later!

Hahahaha. The strip needs me, and I need the strip. Can’t be laid up in Vegas

Your good after 24 hours and there’s an ice machine on every floor

I say good. I mean good enough for Vegas fun. It’s still a lil bit uncomfortable to walk long distances.

Lmao, your full of shit. Two guys I work and my dad all had it done. Weren’t putting mikes on their shoes for a few days.

I’m drunk and stoned, and kind find the weed I left out.

Dude I understand what you mean. I’m pushing 40 and my youngest is 4. I couldn’t handle going through another toddler phase. I’m impatient as shit already lol. There’s days I wanna smack her upside her head. She’s a tiny terror and yet sweet as an angel other days lol. Like living with a bipolar midget.

3 Likes

Liquor is quicker…but handies are dandy.

I don’t know what I mean by that, but it sounds good.

1 Like

I’m with you lol

Change that but to an and. I could follow that

Ya, I’d go to war for any of my kids. But they all drive me crazy.

1 Like

That’s what kids do. Make you wish you never had them, but at the same time glad that you do :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

So, so happy to be childless. Cheers, suckers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yep same. But with all my health problems I’m a miserable sob and some days it’s hard to handle them. I don’t know how some of these people got like half a dozen of them. I’d go crazy. Lol

Lmao, I’ll drink to that too

My neighbor has five and counting. She’s a good Catholic

You should take a few extra glugs.

Jesus… lol literally. I’m not trying to start my own sports team lol.

We won’t tell on you. We’re not kids!