2 plant tent and light kit online

@ConcreteBudz assessment respected too. And anyone else that wants to chime in. I respect everyone’s info and advice.

1 Like

She won’t be the biggest baddest stinkiest plant you will grow but she will get the job done and keep you satisfied growing wise until you do start ya beans. And who knows she might suprise you and produce some nuts that get you litt :fire:

1 Like

She looks great though man real healthy! She looks like she’s loving life!

See the trichomes coming in all over your leaves

Oh yeah. I look closely every day with a magnifying glass! Pretty cool, and a good thing from what ive learned.

1 Like

Yes hopefully they stay reallll frosty. Here’s some bag seed I gave my co-worker to grow zoom in got some purps coming through. It was some real fire completely purple bud no clue of strain but looks good too!

2 Likes

Purchase alert. Ordered AC infinity inline. One that came with my kit is pitiful. AC infinity has temp/ humidity auto speed control. I guess now, another tent, and ill have 2 setups. That didn’t take long! Wife prolly gonna have a fit, but she’s more the smoker than I actually, so she won’t complain when I harvest some nugs! Im doing it more for the fun and challenge than anything. Rare for forum members im sure. Before surfing is my fave time to burn.

2 Likes

I noticed this am, all bud sites are now starting to twist, knot, tangle up. Not sure how to best describe, but looks like a good thing. Like forming into a denser clump. The bud formation im assuming! Big change in 2 days. Love watching it all transpire. No other plant like it.

1 Like

Looks good, would be a shame not to let her finish at this point.

2 Likes

Definitely am. Looking really good this am. Bud sites starting to wind up, or whatever proper term. One thing I want to do with my new grow, is proper topping, pruning, training. Looking to have shorter, bushy style kids. Somewhere you suggest I can really delve into starting to educate myself on that? Aside from everyone different opinion when asking. I think im gonna go ahead and germ a photo tonight, then an auto when they arrive in a week. I also ordered a AC infinity inline fan, so all I need is another tent and ill have 2 setups. Thanks for all your info. Respected guy on here, glad to have communication with you!

1 Like

affordable scope to check trichomes ? not there yet but want to be prepared. @ConcreteBudz @Hellraiser @Budz @Bulldognuts

Search wireless digital microscope on Amazon that’s the one my buddy has and takes AMAZING pics

4 Likes

When you get focus in right haha

2 Likes

I use a macro lens on my iphone. Cheapest thing would be a jeweler’s loupe.

3 Likes

I just use my phone’s camera. Equivalent to macro lens on iphone. (◍•ᴗ•◍):heart:. If I exajurate any it’s not by much. With phone cameras already doing 108mp it won’t be long and microscopes will be as outdated as the calculator. Just phone and shakey hands from bending over. Need a tripod more than a better camera in most cases. You can use your camera through a jewelers loupe too.

Those are both this image. Which I have to screen shot everything because these are 25-50mb images.

3 Likes

NOW your talking. hehehee, (i now have 2 tents). good thing they are in the basement so the wife doesnt complain

1 Like

First time cloth pot user. Put her in today. Any tips or tricks with drainage , handing etc would be appreciated. Oven rack with pan under is what im thinking.

1 Like

looks happier already.

1 Like

i just use the plastic trays like you have in your pic. even when i water to runoff I barely get more than a small amount in the tray, just enough to grab a pH sample if i need it. if the pot is “sitting in water” its always been gone later in the day or by the next morning. However, i am growing in soil, so it could be much different if you are in another medium.

Currently, i just started a new grow. i just transferred my girls from solos to 7 Gal fab pots, so i will not be watering to runoff any time soon. i dont want to be soaking 7 Gal of soil for such small plants.

Will be interesting to hear other folks input.

Mine in soil. I recently asked about the solo cup to final pot thing, hadn’t heard others take on it. But surely you search on forum and find some opinions. Seems some for it, some not. I like the idea of not multi transplanting myself?

1 Like