1st timer here, Is this Super skunk auto Ready to Harvest?

Hey @JaneQP, thx for the looknsee;).

I took a peek at your forum thread and you’ve got a ton of stuff going on!
YOU GO GIRL!!
Highly impressive!!
Everything looks great!!
(your neighborhood must smell yummy)

3 Likes

Screams Nitro overload to me too

2 Likes

I like to do 48 hrs dark, in pot, then chop all branches off the main. I like to shoot for 7-10 days dry so I leave everything on and hang each branch upside down off a drying rack.

Got the racks off amazon
Last pic in series shows racks

2 Likes

Agree whole heartedly.

1 Like

Same, well after wet trimming my 1st grow. I like the chop and hang you got going on, I find more keef this way when I trim dry

1 Like

You are too sweet!

1 Like

@Docnraq WOW!! Love your Cola decorations!!
Wow again!! You must have smiled for a month or two straight! Everywhere you go, after you leave, people must say “my my, he’s always smiling and always happy, he’s the happiest man we know”. Lol. Unbelievable is all I can say! Oh, and,… you lucky dog!! Heh. I want my house to look like your house :slight_smile: incredible grow, had to look at those photos not once not twice but three times!

One more day I think on mine, but you definitely gave me some ideas with your photos (i’ll have a string going through my living room and down past the dining room and they’ll be a little popcorn bud every foot and a half lol)

Hey Doc HELP!! Lol, something happened to my large photo SS. The whole thing is all droopy terrible terrible. I noticed it’s starting a day or so ago and thought maybe from overwatering because of two flushes on the pot, so I didn’t water it for the last couple days or so and I just picked up the pot and it feels real light, so I thought maybe it’s drooping because it’s starving for water so I just watered it a little bit. I don’t know whether I’d call it drooping or wilting or both, what do you think Doc?
(and the younger photo SS looks like it’s kind of droopy also) I raised the light some and pulled the plants to the side a little bit thinking that maybe it has something to do with the light? The very top two buds were kind of getting a little crispy I think, I think I might have to cut them down a bit, they reached too high because I topped the plant too late. Any ideas why my plant is drooping so much, is it dying? I took a photo of all the sides of it. Thanks for any help Doc!! That plant always look beautiful and healthy, what a tragedy!

1 Like

@Docnraq
Took a few more pictures with a little bit of light, maybe you can see a little bit better in these photos how bad these poor little girls look (oh the pain, the pain I tell ya)
lol, but not really lol, lol

1 Like

Uh oh! @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Budz can you help? I don’t know why that would happen. @Myfriendis410 maybe u?

3 Likes

I’d like to say I’ve never seen that happen before, but this is my first grow, so of course I would never have seen that before. Talk about a miraculous recovery, the night came and went and the plant looks beautiful again this morning! What was that all about?? And I really did nothing different, gave it a little bit of water PH’ed at 7.4 and turned the light down one notch. (I had absolutely no other ideas what to do) I couldn’t believe my eyes this morning when opened the tent. I’m sure there is no way that the little “talk” I had with it last night is responsible for it coming back to life. All I can say besides thank you lord lol, is hallelujah,say it again, hallelujah!Heh
(this growing your own cannabis thing is getting a little bit crazy:)
Thanks Doc!

4 Likes

I think she was just really thirsty, that was full blown wilt when even the leaf stems are pointing down. Just needed water and a dark period to recover. Nice save.

3 Likes

The talk is important.

1 Like

I am also a first timer, but every night I check on my plants, WW fem outside, they are drooping almost like yours, then in the morning just before the sun comes up they have recovered and have grown (this morning 3 inches) and are ready to go. I assumed they just wanted to go to sleep and that is when the growth happens . Don’t know , just wanted to add that. Thanks.

2 Likes

The plants will begin to drop about 30-45 mins before lights out. They are aware and get ready to sleep just like humans. They also take a few mins to wake up…lotsa nitrogen in coffee…hmmmm…

2 Likes

Hell raiser,
I apologize if this took you away from more important matters. Thank you (again) for chiming in with your “top shelf” diagnose. It’s no wonder you’re everybody’s hero on these forums. You always make time to help people you don’t even know, as does Doc. You guys are great!

I don’t know how that plant got in that condition so fast. The day before it looked a little bit more taller and skinnier rather than happy and bushy. And then Wham! I really thought it would be close to dead the following morning. All I can think of is I’ve been a little scared not to over water and after flushing the pots several times just recently for the soil stats I figured I shouldn’t hit’em too hard with h2o until the soil wetness stabilized. Maybe I was a little too cautious. I’ve been trying to learn your method of “flood and drought” that I read on one of your threads, and I think I miss read the weight because the stalk has grown much thicker and taller and now with quite a few flowers weighting the pot down, I was feeling the plant weight and not the water weight. I’ve learned to PH everything now, I guess I have to work on getting the watering down pat. But boy did that thing look severely compromised!

What a learning experience this first grow has turned into. If it wasn’t for people like you and Doc and a few others it would have been more of a waste of time then a " cannabis growing course".

Thanks again guys!

2 Likes

Hey Dave, really, your plant wilts that much at night? That’s amazing that they go through that phase and then back to looking great again. I think if anything mine might have been a combination of both a cause I really think they were thirsty. I’m going to have to make it a point to check at night to see what’s going on, thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight.
Happy growing!

2 Likes

Doc, You make’m sound like a couple girls I hang with! lol
And this learning experience in grow number one continues:)
Thanks again for sounding the alarm, promise I won’t make a habit of this, I guess your thinking I’m high maintenance by now:)
(I am so happy and relieved she bounced back, that was a scary one)
THX

1 Like

sometimes we all need a little talking too…LMAO

2 Likes

Claybo, Mine didn’t droop as much as yours (almost) I double checked again last night, they droop a lot but not as much as yours. I think that Docnraq has it right, about going to sleep. Mine grew 2 inches last night. I thought that they would grow during the sunshine, I guess they just save up that energy and grow when they are sleeping. One more thing that I learned. Thanks guys, you are a wonderful help.

2 Likes

Ha! My ol lady has a high maintenance claus in our “contract”. Your good!

TBH I was stumped and had to call in some calvary. Please continue making asking for help a habit. We all learn from these kinds of threads. Happy to help.

Yeah it was…I was worried too.

1 Like