1st grow-MA-White Widow

That’s gonna be a good yield, lots of bud sites @BobWags … nice work👌

1 Like

Out of all my grows over the past 15 months none have had the stretch of these plants. The buds looks so much better than any other harvest, so far anyway. I’m just shocked at how much they are stretching in so little time. I guess I have to attribute this to the very long veg period I gave them. Plus I hardly fussed with them at all. Better left alone, I guess. These are 4th generation clones.

4 Likes

I’m just amazed that’s how much growth I’m getting out of this grow. The previous three did not even come close to what’s happening now. And these are 4th generation clones. I don’t get it. Maybe it’s because I’ve vegged them for 5 months or so. You’re probably wondering why I vegged so long. It wasn’t planned, just how it turned out. I flipped to 12/12 on March 10.

8 Likes

That’s gonna be a big yield! @BobWags

1 Like

We shall see. They’re starting to look like those pictures of plants I’ve seen and never thought I would be able to grow anything like them.

4 Likes

It’s very impressive… I’m wanting to veg longer my next grow… your 5 months is good clip for veg. I’m thinking 2-3 mos my next grow…

1 Like

@Zombo

The reason they were in the small tent for so long was because I took clones off of very young plants. When I took them out of the small tent to put into the flower tent they were already pretty damn big. I also have no pH issues whatsoever this time around. I changed the feeding schedule to feed, feed, flush. I used to water twice then feed but I’ve inverted that and it seems to be making a difference.

1 Like

looking good @BobWags

1 Like

Looking better day by day. These buds are already at least three times longer than any of my other grows. Still a bit perplexed as to why.

6 Likes

Just shows you getting more comfortable growing and dialing in your space and conditions :+1:

2 Likes

My white widow is really beginning to turn white. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow, look at that! I have been wondering why the name…mine don’t look as white as the Gold Leaf at this point. Is most of the whiteness due to the build up of Trichomes? I have not seen any trichomes yet, it is just a word to me at this point.

Great looking plants, @BobWags

1 Like

@merlin44

Thanks, and yes it is mostly the trichomes. Some of it has to do with the flash . I have to be careful getting my hands in there because if it brushes up against the bud it literally leaves a thick sticky residue. You will get there and you will know exactly what I mean.

3 Likes

Looking like a snow storm went through your tent! Frosty buds everywhere! :+1::v:

2 Likes

I’ve got a sticky situation going on over here :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Super frosty Bob! Looking good brother

3 Likes

Dang they look good @BobWags

2 Likes

You’ve come a long way from this time last year hey, Bob?
KUDOS and more KUDOS

1 Like

Thanks @MattyBear You’re always there to cheer me along.

1 Like

Yeah, @Zombo they are coming along nicely. A lot of the leaves are starting to yellow but I’ve only about 2 more weeks to go before they’re harvested so I’m not worried.

1 Like