1st grow-MA-White Widow

Thanks @Willd

I think I found the secret. Quit screwing with them constantly and just let them grow. Who would have thought?

5 Likes

Chopped two of my plants last night. As usual it took hours to trim them. Not a bad haul overall.

6 Likes

Looks to be another awesome harvest!
What’s up next?
Will be watching

1 Like

@Nug-bug

4 clones are in the small tent. I still have to plant that Purple Haze seed @Willd gave me. Can hardly wait for that.

2 Likes

Awesome! Looks like a bountiful harvest bud!

1 Like

@MattyBear
Every new day they hang to dry the smaller they become. Still, I’m happy.

1 Like

I know the feeling, it’s crazy how much they shrink up! Purple Haze is a good strain

1 Like

I harvested on Friday night and I scraped all that sticky goo from the scissors and made a big ball of more or less hash. Maybe the size of my baby fingernail. I had 3 friends over Saturday night and I cut it up into four little balls. At first they wanted nothing to do with it but they finally gave in. The three of them smoked all four of those little balls and it just knock them on their asses.

No matter how simply I explained it to them they just did not understand the concept of where it came from. Of course I was trying to explain this after they smoked it so that may have had something to do with it their inability to grasp it. :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahahaha that’s funny! Hard to explain scissor hash to a non grower. Glad they like it haha.

3 Likes

I made a payment but I’m not sure if they receiving it and I’m hoping this whole thing is not a scam

Scissor hash, wouldn’t have believed until doing it myself. Hahaha. Great term @MattyBear

2 Likes

@Diamondprincess2018

You made a payment for what? If you are talking about buying seeds from this site I assure you it is no scam. It can take up to a month in some cases to receive them but you will get them. And if indeed you’re talking about seeds if you don’t receive them within the time that it explains on your order form then they were probably thrown away at Customs. You just contact ilgm and let them know and they will send you Replacements at no charge.

1 Like

@MattyBear

I don’t know if they enjoyed it but they sure were messed up when they left :joy:

1 Like

That would be a good night in my book lol. I had a friend ask if I laced my weed, which means it’s potent lol.

3 Likes

That’s quite the compliment.
Tell the it’s laced with THC, haha

3 Likes

This is my take from this harvest. About the same as the other ones.

Plus two pretty big bags of sugar leaves, small flowers, and popcorn buds.

Just to see how it would turn out I flowered one of my plants without doing any training or topping whatsoever. Really nothing to write home about but I’m glad I gave it a shot.

4 Likes

Those jars are packed so I’m guessing around 8oz of buds?! Whatever the weight, nice job brother! :+1::v:

1 Like

There are long colas in those jars so they’re not as packed as they appear. Once I trim the buds off of those branches will be less but I’m okay with that. They’re actually pretty loose in those jars so I’m guessing maybe 4 ounces. It be nice if I was wrong but I only grow it for me and my friends. I’m a smoke a couple of bowls every Saturday night and the rest I give to a couple of friends.

2 Likes

@MattyBear This morning rereading what I wrote there last night it looks like I used Google Translator. Either that or I’m a complete idiot, which I don’t think I’m there yet. Only goes to show that you should not communicate while you are totally exhausted.

1 Like

No worries, Bob! I came down with a bug yesterday and have been mostly out of commission.