1st grow-MA-White Widow

I’m in the exact same situation. My clones are growing like crazy, similar traits as you described, Except mine all went to single petal leaves. Growing out in long strings of closely spaced non-symmetrical nodes, I have no idea the proper way to prune them. So far I’m just tying them down.

4 Likes

I find it amusing the amount of fellow MA. growers myself included have zeroed in on this thread. Central Ma. here. I to have 13 acres, but very heavily wooded. Not enough sun for an outdoor grow. A coupled years back, I did grow an 11 foot tall tomato plant that yielded (1) tomato! Talk about reaching for the sun. Has anyone heard dates for this years conventions in the area yet?

2 Likes

@Greasemonkey

Yep, those non symmetrical leaves have me confused as well. I only fim them and hope for the best. I scrog them in that works well. I can’t tell really if it’s working or not since I really don’t pay that close attention anymore. The less attention I give them the better they grow.

1 Like

I will raise the netting a couple of inches and tuck all the tops back under. But a short two or three days later new tops have sprouted and grown close to 3 in. Amazing how fast this grow is going.

4 Likes

I was going to put my tent into flower this weekend but I totally forgot about clearing out the bottom third of the plants first. So today I’m clipping those branches and going to raise the scrog net one more time. They will go into flour next weekend.

I’ve vegged these longer than usual just to fill out the net and I think they’re pretty well ready. I really want to get this Harvest finished before the hot weather hits.

6 Likes

That is one full net, nice job Bob! Should have a really nice harvest!

2 Likes

yea, @BobWags, they are taking over!
is it just me or do they have a funny tint to them?

@BIGE

There is a strange tint to them. They are LED lights and I tried my best to edit the blue out and bring in some green but it just makes them look weird at a different way.

It is a jungle in there. I’ve pretty much left them to their own devices without really messing around at all with them. I really have to trim up the bottoms and get them ready for flower. I’m doing that slowly today. Cutting off some clones so I can get those started in the small tent.

2 Likes

i thought i was in the reefer a bit to deep there for a minute…lol
now that’s settled…puff,puff, HERE!

1 Like

I have no idea how I broke this branch. It was from the trunk near the soil an grew through the middle of the plant but after a while it was hanging at a 45 degree angle. After I got done trimming it was still there. I sat down for a while and when I looked over it was laying in the dirt. Not a clue. Oh well, there’s plenty more where that one came from.

3 Likes

That’s a long branch! Gonna be a good harvest

1 Like

looks like a great clone to me @BobWags lol

2 Likes

I still have to do some more pruning. Way too bushy especially towards the front. Flipping to 12 / 12 on Sunday.

4 Likes

That’s a huge bush!

1 Like

@MattyBear

Sure is. I’ve been vegging them so long that I can’t remember what I moved them into this tent. Just pure laziness that I haven’t put them into flower yet.

1 Like

Week one into flower. And away we go!

4 Likes

Beautiful, Bob!

1 Like

This is the part I love so much. When I see this starting to happen it just makes me smile.

I Vegged far too long so this harvest is a bit unruly but I’m okay with that.

2 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear There’s always something going on in the tent.

1 Like

Always! Gotta have something to do!

1 Like