18 days old very slow growth should i toss?

Thank you! Im soooo excited :smile:

1 Like

Sampled Ms. GDP today and she is amazing :heart_eyes: excited to harvest her tomorrow :heart: i feel like the high sticks around longer than Zkittles :thinking:

1 Like

Good morning! Is my clone in flower or just showing sex? She has a little button on the top :thinking: she is a clone of my GL & I put her outside. @Storm @VirginiaGrowBoy @Spudgunner @Borderryan22

1 Like

Flower.

2 Likes

Oops :woman_shrugging:t3: guess ill keep her outside and let her go then :raised_hands: apparently the light i was doing wasnt enough. It was still a fun experiment and i learned from it.

Now i need to decide which seeds to germinate in a few weeks for the next round… was gonna try and grow the gl clone by herself and let her get huge since her mom was such a big girl.

Thank you as always @Storm and everyone else that helps!

1 Like

Gdp is officially harveted and put in the bottom of wedryer :raised_hands::heart: she smells like coffee :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just got home from the beach trip and omg gdp dried perfectly and smoked amazing and shes not even cured yet! Thank you for the help everyone!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: gold leaf lady is gorgeous!

2 Likes

I had to try and support blackberry her buds started getting to heavy for her stalk… did I do ok? I know it looks ghetto but i didnt have any bamboo poles and i think its to late for my net?

Gold leaf has some yellowing going on with some of her leaves her ppm and ph is within range but remember my husband had to take care of her for a week while i was out of town. I had him do about half of what I usually feed her just to be safe when i got home she had skight yellowing and now it seems to be advancing she is approx 3 weeks from harvest. My 2 autos did not really have leaf yellowing so im not sure if this is just normal depletion of nutrients from her leaves or if i should be concerned? How does she look to yall? If you look at the picture in my last post a few days ago there is a lot more yellowing now. I fed her myself for the last week.

Also while i have your attention whem is the best time to lower light frequency towards the end of flower?

Ps i brought my zkittles siamese bud to the girls beach trip and everyone loved it a few evwn said it waa the best they ever had :raised_hands: so thank you all for your help and helping look like an expert :joy::hugs:

@Storm @VirginiaGrowBoy @Borderryan22 @PurpNGold74

5 Likes

They look great and the support rubber band looks like it worked!

And there’s nothing better than sharing your homegrown weed with friends. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! So just keep doing what im doing and i shouldnt try and correct the yellowing on the older fan leaves right? :see_no_evil: sorry you know i can get obsessed with the girls when I think something is wrong :woman_shrugging:t3:

Looking good! Just dont forget they’re suspended and move the pots!

1 Like

Note to self use net next time no matter what :tired_face: 2 colas just snapped off :cry:

1 Like

@Storm @VirginiaGrowBoy @Borderryan22

Hope yall are having an amazing October! The tops of my gold leaf girl is looking like she’s in window but the bottoms now so much. Do you think i should go one more week and harvest tops only and leave the smaller buds and popcorn for a few more weeks? I go out of town again in 2 weeks so just trying to plan accordingly. I couldnt keep some of her heavier side branches up so theyre not getting as much light. Appreciaye yalls help! :100:

4 Likes

Does not hurt to stage harvest. I do it on bigger plants.

Any thing to keep an eye on? Like if i cut more than half the buds off will it shock the plant? Im thinking some of the buds will take a few extra weeks or more before ready… so just start feeding them again like normal? Appreciate you @Storm :hugs:

1 Like

Not really. Already at end of life cycle. If plants shocks bad just finish. I feed a little less. Same roots…half vegetation.

2 Likes

Just gorgeous and luscious looking!

Well done!!!

1 Like

I’ve only done the 2 stage harvest when there is a big difference in bud maturity… otherwise, 90% of the time, I chop it all at once.

Thank you @VirginiaGrowBoy :raised_hands: i learned from the best :wink: i harvested part of her today… the bottom buds arent clouding at all so letting those ripen for a week or 2. Im guessing its cause they didnt get as much light since the 2 plants were cramped in there and the colas started leaning over from how heavt they were… these are super dense compared to my 2 autos ive harvested… the rest of blackberry girl i think im going to go to 20% amber since i havent done thay yet.

Husbands making me take a break from growing during the holidays since we will have guests :roll_eyes: so now my next grow will be in February after we return from the bahamas since we will both be gone and his mom will have to comeover to feed the 2 kitties.

1 Like