18 days old very slow growth should i toss?

Oh wow that angle made it look bugger than a 3x3 to me. What size pots?

1 Like

That is my 4x8. 3x3 sits beside it. I am in 5/7/10 gallon. 7 and 10 photo…5 auto.

1 Like

Ok that nakes nore sense i was like :scream: how did he fit those in a 3x3 :joy: i just realized you were talking about your veg tent :see_no_evil: its been a long week…

1 Like

Ok i need some advice and suggestions! I will be out of town 12-19th of this month. My husband will be able to water the girls while im gone but he prefers to be very hands off…

With my GDP auto should i harvest the day i leave and put in wedryer or should i wait till I get home to harvest? Or even harvest and dry now and then cure when im gone… Last harvest took 5 days and turned out great… would an additional 2 days really mess up the drying? I just started water only on her… any suggestions appreciated :100: she is really really close. She is all orange/brown accept where i think she may be foxtailing those are white. Im struggling with verifying if trichs on buds are cloudy cause shes so much more frosty then my first grow and sometimes i cant tell if the trichs are on the buds or leaf…

@Storm @VirginiaGrowBoy @Borderryan22 @Spudgunner @PurpNGold74

4 Likes

Looks in window so any works. Should be done by the 12th. I would stick in wedryer the 11th untrimmed. Pull out and dry trim when back. Slower dry. I dry trim from wedryer. Go in untrimmed. Really keeps terpines.

2 Likes

Also would watering my other 2 girls that are in flower 1 time before the soil is dry mess up anything? I want to make sure she will be good on water for a few days before i leave so my husband doesnt have to water her to much… so id like to drown her the day i leave but she may not be dry yet.

@Storm

Thank you! So leave fans on and as much stem as possible? I have the xl and gdp is a small girl so i think id be able to fit her main cola in as is… i might be able to fit in the whole plant as is :joy: im gonna put her in the lower levels of wedryer i read it slows the dry down a lot. The last time i dried on the top 2 slots.

1 Like

Yes. I just chop and stick in anymore. As for watering…soakem. if not living soil soakem and forgetem till back.

1 Like

I agree with @Storm , do a dry trim on her when you get back. I would also water her right up until the 11th, you want her to have as much moisture as possible to extend the dry.
Watering your other 2 before the soil is dry won’t harm them, especially if it’s just once. I don’t do a wet/dry watering cycle on most of mine, usually a wet/damp cycle! I figure that once the roots have spread out and taken over the container they are in, as long as the roots aren’t constantly wet, why would you want them to hit a dry spell? Dry soil, in my mind, means they can’t suck up water and nutes needed for continued growth. How can making them go “wilty” make them stronger? Mine do go dry on me, but that’s only because have 9 flowering plants in a 4x4 in 1/2 gallon containers (3 in 1 gallon ones), and they go thru 2 cups of water/day (that’s all I can give before runoff).

Maybe that’s just me tho!

3 Likes

Thank you! Yall are the best! :100:

I will post pics before harvest just to confirm with yall :raised_hands:

Sorry I just saw the tag! Looks like you’re covered!

2 Likes

Pic of gdp auto x2 and it looks like GL photo is gonna be frosty too :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Holy Batman, absolutely scrumpdilidicious!! Love the colors!

1 Like

I entered gdp in bud of the month contest for fun :grinning:

1 Like

Is it just me or is she getting prettier every day? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I think she would have been full on purple if her environment was cooler…

6 Likes

Yum yum! Those look fabulous!

1 Like

Thank you! Im so excited to harvest her on Sunday :heart_eyes:

Looks like trichs are starting to amber some :heart_eyes: from top bud to bottom bud here are my trichs! Harvesting on Sunday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@JustNikki

And we know, you like your purple! :heart_eyes:

And very excited to hear you are chopping this weekend!

What a beauty!!!

1 Like

Im thrilled to try her out after the cure :heart_eyes:

I might keep the top nug seperate since there is so much amber on her! And use that bud when i have major insomnia :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

Those look so so so so good!!! Delicious.

2 Likes