100% beginner on a (reasonable) budget

Today my plants are 79 days old and have been flowering for about 5 weeks.
The fan leaves on the Super Skunk plants are turning yellow rapidly. Curiously, they also seem to have a new white growth at the top of some buds, almost like a new bud or flower or something. The buds don’t seem as well developed as they are on the White Widow plant. I wonder, will they continue to get bigger in the next few weeks?
The White Widow plant also has fan leaves turning yellow, only not as many yet - it seems like it is about a week behind the Super Skunk plants in everything it does. The main bud on this plant looks pretty healthy and big to me.
@raustin I would appreciate you taking a look at my photos and letting me know if everything looks okay.
I tried taking some close up photos of the trichomes, but it turns out this 60x attachment I bought for my phone really doesn’t get close enough:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BJBG7NV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have this USB/WiFi microscope on order now - I hope it works better:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079BQSPDZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I need something to get a lot closer in order to see if the trichomes are still clear or if they are turning cloudy…

Super Skunk 1:

Super Skunk 2:

White Widow:

Your plants look great, you’re getting close. I think you should take off those dead, brown leaves, but the yellowing is normal for mid to late flower. You’re probably going to feed two more times before you harvest and start flushing.

Have you tried playing around with your microscope? You can push the barrel in and out to get a closer pic, while also zooming in your camera. I see you’ve focused on the pistils in the pics, but you want to focus on the buds themselves, or the callyx to see the trichomes.

I don’t actually have the microscope yet. What I have are these 2 devices:

But, I did forget about zooming in and cropping after the photo was taken…
Here’s some photos of the buds:

Super Skunk 1:

Super Skunk 2:

White Widow:

Nice trich pics, but they still have a few weeks to go.