10 w.w. autos Journal

@Johnzy81 I haven’t feed them in some time only been watering bout 6.3 6.5 cuz last time I did get run off ph and ppm was really high no nutes feed them once and a few got burnt so haven’t tried it again haven’t did a run off test in a while either been too nervous got to get myself over that but honestly when I water I haven’t had water to test should I up the watering till I get run off every time I think I’m under watering them a little.b being the size they are do I really have to worried about over-watering

OK we will go through watering with you mate and the tells off when you plant’s are thirsty, the first thing you should try is sticking your finger into the top of the soil and if the soil does not stick to your finger after you have poked it down about half an inch to an inch the second thing I do which I find a very good sign is to pick up my pots and feel the weight of them and if there are feeling lite it’s a great sing mate. And when it comes to getting some runoff water slowly so you get ture readings even only 10% runoff and check that Ph along with PPMs of that runoff, put you on plants over a grid or something like that and with a bucket underneath the grid so that you can catch the runoff please do this post your readings and we will move from there mate :v:.

2 Likes

Ok I will do this tomorrow as it’s dark here now should I just water or try some nutes again

I would maybe just water with Ph’d water at 6.5 get your little runoff and readings and go from there mate :v:

2 Likes

@Johnzy81 so I watered till run off 417 in and out was 1355 that can’t be good

Have you done any flush with them at all @Newb1 but they are flowering so they would need the PPMs at around the level I would let them dry out now and the do another reading and see if your plants are actually taking up all it can from your medium’ (soil) ',. Just another question mate when did you last calibrate your metres for accurate Reading.?

The 1 I use for ppm never didn’t no u could I will have to look it doesn’t give me the ph got to different 1s 1 for ph the other is ppm

Is this a Hermie

2 Likes

I only see pistils - you need other opinions

@MattyBear @raustin @FloridaSon @anon95385719

2 Likes

Nope, it looks like a female. You’re seeing swollen callyx because she’s flowering

1 Like

Thaxs was a little worried

No way that’s a female for sure mate :v:.

1 Like

All female from my view. Also, I’d just water with straight ph’d water next time to bring the ppm down where you want it before feeding with nutes :v:

2 Likes

Where should the ppm be around @MattyBear

How far into flower and what nutrient line?

1 Like

@Newb1 as MattyBear has ask for the full details before he answers you mate but mu understanding is to have it between 1200-1500 PPMs so your plants have plenty of food to get through flowering period.

Depends on nutes. I use AN and it calls for 1000 - 1100 during flower

1 Like

I use flower power from ilgm that came with the start pack @MattyBear

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the ppms for flower power, but they list what the EC should be at 2.0 for flower. Do you have an EC meter?

1 Like

Think so when I get the chance I will check and get back to you

2 Likes