10 w.w. autos Journal

are you doing any pruning/stress training?

Just started a little pruning of dead leafs no stress training im going to try that with my next grow

2 Likes

whats that fence you have around the plants?

and are you letting your water sit in a bucket before feeding it to the plants? (assuming you are using tap water)

wondering for my own grow

@amosmoses no that’s not a fence they are in a little greenhouse well more like a greentent and yea I let the water sit for least 2 days I don’t add no ph or nutes till I’m ready to water

Yes @MattyBear I do have a ec meter. I just got my fox farm nutes today can I just start using them

In what order do I use the fox farm nutes I have the grow big - big bloom and tiger bloom as in what 1 do i use well flowering and what 1 as preflower and is preflower considered when they just start to flower as in just two hairs

1 Like

Yes @Newb1 once you see white hair age is Pre flowering I have never used that brand off nutes but if you are in Veg then it would be the grow big that you would use mate yeah.

1 Like

K and the tiger bloom for flowering I have 2 that are still in preflower a few flowering and 1 that’s I figure should be done this month maybe early next month all the same age to

and some self lst

1 Like

Go with the bloom nutrients then mate someone will help you out with how much to use.

2 Likes

@MattyBear thank you mate :v:.

1 Like

Thanxs @MattyBear

2 Likes

Is it to late to do some lst on 1 of my plant or is that something that need to be done early on

What do you think I know it’s a little hard to see some gotta get the grass down in there I opened up 1 that’s in preflower to see what would happen

4 Likes

You can usually still LST up until 2 weeks into flower. Just go slow and you’ll be good :v:

2 Likes

So I did some LST to 1 of my plants lastnite looks good today

1 Like

Decided to do a few more today

1 Like

Now here’s my problem how to I get rid of this did finally get them up off the ground

@MattyBear @Johnzy81 @raustin or can you tag somebody that can help me plz

1 Like

Is that mold, or just salts?

@raustin pretty sure mold on the bottom of the pots none in the dirt nor plants