10 w.w. autos Journal

Started to grow 10 auto ww. Started them 3/28 check on them today 8 popping now tried growing 2 last month miserably failed the stems turned light green almost white n died with in a few days so now I’m starting a new grow and would like any advice your willing to share as I progress got them in a 4 long x 2 foot wide x 5foot high tent under 600 watt light 20/4

9 Likes

So far, so good. If you ever need help just tag someone by putting a @ in front of their name with no spaces, and we’ll be here. Have a good grow!

1 Like

Cool thank u

1 Like

Looking very nice @Newb1 and that first problem you experienced was what is called Damping Off it is caused by fungus Grant’s that start just above the top of your medium or bottom of the stem, I should say I have just also lost one to this just recently if you have a good magnifying loupe you can see the little terrors and inspect your seedlings I wish you a great grow and hope I might off helped you out a little :+1:, I should also explain that high humidity can be a cause for this also happy growing :v:.

1 Like

Didn’t know that thxs for the info will keep a good eye on that stuff for this grow👍

Your welcome @Newb1 I have run out of likes, but very happy to help any questions just ask :v:.

1 Like

Would u mind if I tag u in this or can u just follow it don’t know how all that tagging works don’t wanna tag ppl who don’t wanna be tag

Off course that’s fine I would love to be able to help :+1:, and with tagging someone in you just put @ in front off the name just like yours @Newb1 :v:.

Cool thxs for helping @Johnzy81

2 Likes

Will u mind if I tag u raustin

2 Likes

I’m out off likes lol but now you will get to meet some very experienced people who will be more than happy to help along the way. I’m set to watching :ok_hand:

1 Like

No problem, @Newb1. I’m already set to watching your grow. :relaxed: You’re getting the hang of this.

2 Likes

I’ve used those jiffy pellets for years and they work like a charm. Make sure you don’t over water and keep your light close enough so they don’t stretch. I think those are the 2 biggest issues rookie growers seem to have trouble with.

3 Likes

I’m following along @Newb1 this going to be great! Welcome to ILGM!

2 Likes

Set to watching and will help when I can. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m a newbie myself - just started my second batch of seeds in March as I wait for my first plants to be ready for harvest. The people here have been super helpful so don’t hesitate to ask questions! Happy growing, Jeb

2 Likes

4/4. Got them in the pots today

4 Likes

5 Likes

Only got 8 out of the 10 to sprout

4 Likes

For your first time that’s alot off work, but once you see your efforts start to pay off there is no better feeling I my opinion definitely. So you now have them in forever home’s lots off TLC and they will be great good luck @Newb1 I’m here also if you have any questions I can help you with just like everyone else :v:.

1 Like