0_o Nanashi's first grow (with pics)

Kinda expensive go but why not use glycol and ss pool heat exchanger… the heat exchanger due to the surface area and subfreezing temp in the res should keep the freezer compressor from having to constantly cycle

Only freezing temp hes getting is via ica bottles and the fridge unit… hes in south florida where it has barley got to low 40s in a couple years it’s a battle in south florida to hydro … i dont get what you mean use glycol could you explain a lil better

If i were to win the lotto i would build myself the best, sure… but my baby would still be something awesome made out of junk.

I used to spend my nights as a broke kid thinking of ways i could pull this off with whatever i had around at the time.
When my business was running i was to busy to do it and i regret this immensely.
But now i can go threw all the crazy shiz i wanted to try back in the day.

I want to hide a grow underwater.
Like entire an entire room… under a pond… Like a bond villain.

You may call me… Nanashi 0_o …Mr Bond

Would you care to try some of this dank?
I make it here, in my underwater labor- a-tory.
BWAHAHAHA

Naaa… this is more of an Austin Powers vibe.

What was i talkin about?

Oh ya…if need be and money allows, i would buy something i need,(a chiller) but im hoping to piece together a respectable setup with just stuff i find/repair/convert/build whenever possible
0_o

4 Likes

I am expecting to use a coil i made from a still i made long long ago.
But that heat exchanger is an excellent idea… i will look into that for the more proper build next.

Thanks 0_o

1 Like

If he had a spare freezer he could make a res in the freezer and fill with glycol so it can be held around 8*F and it will remain liquid unlike water so you can run the coil inside the solution. if you had temp controller and a pump that will kick in when high temp is reached and off when res is cooled to desired temp

2 Likes

@Youngster Looking at some of the heat exchangers got me thinking… some of these look an awful lot like a intercooler i pulled off an dodge srt once apon a time… i might be able to find it…all aluminum if i remember… 0_o

1 Like

So according to my amazon orders… after a few bowls, i decided to build a co2 generator. (I have great ideas after a few bowls… To bad not all my ideas come with a receipt so i can remember them later) 0_o

I’m thinking take an old grill and go in this order

Propane Tank
Regulator
A T plumbed in with a pilot light with a cut off that is always on
Then a 1/4 in 12v Propane solenoid running to the grills burner just under the pilot light.

Now take all of it and do some weird redneck stuff to keep the heat down and co2 inside.

I Bought the solenoid today and ill smoke about it till it arrives on Monday

0_o

2 Likes

What can i do to dissipate a bunch of heat from the air coming from the burner without using more Air conditioning?

Where is my bowl?..rustling… clanking… grumbling about how i never grind more when i use the last of it…sparking

pipe smoker3

Coughs…sparks…

pipe smoker

Puff…Puff

pipe smoker2

… Clanging…clinking
Bubbling sounds…hacking

Smoking wizard
I AM READY 0_o

So im thinking i build a small area where i set the burner in the room and simi-seal it.
then use hard metal ducting and a small fan the coax the hot air threw the tube under the house to snake around and cool in the metal vent then pop back in the other side of the room…

Big CO2
Little Heat

0_o

2 Likes

Unfortunately i cant use my old grill (its not dead enough yet.)

So Amazon

This is Lowes stuff

Needle valve feeds pilot lite and solenoid feeds burner.

Side note.

Im not sayin nuthin but… i DO listen to a lot of music in the room…and i DO like staring at stuff 0_o

Just sayin 0_o

So small grill with small burner (i have a mini propane camping grill somewhere) in a vented box that runs the air under the house to cool then pops back up…now where the heck am i supposed to put it…

Fun fact… i have to do my roof emergency style and will have people helping me fix it around all this stuff with (hopefully) no idea. 0_o

Watch someone fall threw my roof on to the plants…oh crap, it will probably be me… at least the landing will be soft because i have not trimmed anything.

3 Likes

Just in case im not the only one who needs one.

0_o

1 Like

I’m looking for something i can work on today…(Any thing but trimming…Oh please not the trimming.)

I guess i can relocate my exhaust fan for the carbon filter…
Or extend the vents on the lights so im not using a tube made out of a garbage bag and duct tape to reach the last 2 ft to the floor.
Go on a “air leak hunt” in the main room with a duct tape Bazooka?
Check for light leaks after all the holes i have made everywhere?
…Clean?..0_o…PFFTHAHAHAHA…haha…ha… I should be ashamed

OK i guess i have more than i thought.

Loud music and copious bowlage await me…

Thanks all
0_o

2 Likes

It is important to take a break from work with some pretty ladies every once in awhile … (Every 45 min or so in my opinion.)
sitting - Copy

6 Likes

Dont damn the trimming to much … I did when I had lots of crop I mean lots in 6 months I trimmed like 4 or 5 Lbs it was like non stop every couple days 3 4 plants would be done wall was full if shit drumming and plants still growing… I got spidermites and everything came to a hault… now I wish I was trimming buds :sleepy:

1 Like

Dont forget we ARE neighbors :wink::grin:

Houdini has Nothing on me.

I Live in a Box that is sized somewhere between Sardine can and a family size can of tuna.

Now watch me make a lifetime of tools just…DISAPPEAR 0_o

I have spent NO LESS than 2 hrs looking for my impact drill A BRIGHT YELLOW ONE.

As well as My pipe
Zipties.
Screws.
My pipe.
A phillips bit.
My prunners.
My pipe.
I have done nothing but look for stuff all day.
And i STILL cant find the Drill…Where is my pipe?

0_o

3 Likes

Mites and mold are my worst nightmare.

I have everything built to have two curtains before you get in the room and make sure i shower before going in and i run the dryer while im in the shower so my clothes are hot

Then 24 HRs and reality decided to pile drive me into the concrete of reality that is my constant upgrades and mistakes… now i only keep the darn thing closed if CO2 is on lol

0_o

When I cant find my pipe I grab the tin foil lol …

2 Likes

Huh… im not as weird as weird as i thought.

I do ALL that crap lol

4 Likes

I have littered my house with Pipes so i cant move around with out finding one.
Then i go for the foil lol

2 Likes

Hell yea …foil for life essseee

1 Like