When should I top this plant?

Got something you’ve been looking at? I almost always between 50/50 and heavy sativa, but that fire og has been calling my name lol. Other than that, when I get around to placing an order I’ll probably grab a couple of haze something. I’ve only grown any haze type strain once. I’ve been trying to see if anyone gets into a long flowering one that may be decent for a 12/12 from clone.

2 Likes

Like this one

imageks

suspicious-cat-gif

6 Likes

I’ve got to look again but the GDP I have one going but want to try theirs maybe LA Confidential and many more Lol look at this crazy sativa I got this pheno would be awesome for a scrog… critical cheese

@BIGE @Screwauger @dbrn32

13 Likes

3 sd 1 cc left in the room looks different lol

11 Likes

Those are fantastic, and your grow space is great!

1 Like

These were picked clean lol

8 Likes

You have some wood there :joy:… Good job :+1:

4 Likes

you can actually walk around @WillyJ…lol
those are some hearty stalks there to hold up those huge buds!

4 Likes

Those plants look so lonely now lol. Again, looking great!

4 Likes

Ya no kidding! What a wild looking plant.

2 Likes

@WillyJ I would grow that. Lol

1 Like

Your entry in boom contest is :heart_eyes:
Good luck :crossed_fingers: my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Well I took a few loose buds off the rack trimmed them up for a sample they seemed dry enough they were small…man this is the best sour diesel yet! Smells really strong tastes great burns good and clean…can’t wait till it’s done and cured it’s smooth now should be outstanding when cured…still got some time left drying got to start watching the smaller stuff the bigger stuff has a few more days…so far I’m real happy with the advanced ph perfect nutes…I don’t see myself changing back the plants love them and I don’t miss picking up my ph meter all the time…I got 1 gal ea of ph up and down sitting on the shelf what am I going to do with that lol

9 Likes

:drooling_face: to much information, soon we will move next to your house :joy:

1 Like

Would be cheaper for you just to buy some sd seeds :joy: @M4ur

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: yes will be :wink:

1 Like

Some bud pics of the 4 left In flower… critical cheese

Sour diesel

12 Likes

You can’t capture their true colors through grow room glasses… these will be hanging soon :grin:

1 Like

ive been checking out light movers they are definitely on my list bro

1 Like

Ok here are a few at lights out…lol critical cheese

Sour diesel

Better color at lights out

14 Likes