When should I top this plant?

that looks yummy yummy yummy

1 Like

I’m also checking them out I will be buy 2 set ups for my 4 lights in flower… was just telling my wife about it last night…now to pull the trigger

2 Likes

Wow @WillyJ

Nothing better than waking to bongs and your grow room update.
I could look up but I am lazy, is this ILGM SD?
My lights came on at 5, gonna go check on BBA2 after my GF goes to work.
I am about to split her stem and switch her to plain h2o
Great looking nugs!!!

2 Likes

Good morning guys yes @Screwauger that’s ilgm sour diesel right there!

3 Likes

that’s awesome I was talking to @Donaldj about them he uses light movers as well

3 Likes

Yes I was going to add more light for my shadowy areas but I think the light movers are the way to go…should take care of them

4 Likes

agreed and same reason I’m looking into them haha

2 Likes

@WillyJ that’s good looking cheese. We’re smoking our way through some Durban cheese right now. Good mellow stuff.

4 Likes

that really sounds good @muffybunny durban cheese…

2 Likes

Durban cheese does sound good @muffybunny mine is critical cheese and is smooth with a nice kick a good sativa head buzz that moves into a body buzz got 4 seeds from a friend and have been keeping it going with clones had 2 phenotypes but must have mixed one up with sd clones and gave one type away but still got the heavy sativa…the other was a bigger leaf type and I thought I had it in flower as that type looked very similar to sd in veg but found out I must have marked the cup wrong once the got into flower… that’s what happens when you sample and transplant I guess lol

4 Likes

Beautiful as always @willyj. Congrats on the harvest. It’s always exciting no matter how many you have under your belt.

1 Like

Thank you @AnneBonny yes it is! That was my 4th still got 4 more plants to harvest I may do another tonight :grin:

1 Like

I lost my way, even though I have been watching for a long time and suddenly no notifications so I am out of likes at this point so I am saying :heart: :heart::heart::heart: to all of those photos I could not like. @WillyJ, you are definitely a master at this, beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @FreakyDeekie but I’m no master just a guy who loves doing this I’m still learning everyday…:grinning:

2 Likes

The little monster cropped clones are doing great :grinning:

That is my little kit less the dome and Styrofoam insert… @Sirsmokes

13 Likes

Just had to show me up ehhh!!! Lmao no brother they look good I will be there one day I vow!!!
Edit… by good I mean great

1 Like

Just showing you what you’ll be doing soon… and they are looking great thank you! :wink:

Right on brother I appreciate the boost

1 Like

How old are those

I’d have to look back in my thread to see…but probably a couple of weeks since they rooted