When should I top this plant?

Cool! I’m not really sure what the differences are, but I seen this one, and it looks like you can add components to all of them. So if you wanted to add another motor to the same rail, or get a splitter to hang multiple lights from.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VX7YL36/ref=asc_df_B00VX7YL365373270/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B00VX7YL36&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193150648923&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3933939971907843920&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1016367&hvtargid=pla-306735867258

I think @Donaldj uses one. Perhaps he knows the ins and outs.

2 Likes

That’s the same exact kit I believe…the one I looked up had the add a light extension kit with it…I just googled it and that was the first to pop up so I clicked and was reading about them and it seemed like a good product made in USA but I didn’t check Amazon I have prime so👍i think i could get away with the 3’ extensions

1 Like

Ya, shows how much I know lol. In my defense, was at work making it look like I was doing something constructive at the same time. Multitasking not my strong suit at all. All I seen was $200 vs $400 haha.

1 Like

Yes same co the one I looked at was the 4.20 just comes with a couple add ons and maybe the upgraded wheels…

1 Like

Pulled out the little clones to water looking good getting that reveg growth…

4 Likes

I couldn’t tell you if the extra stuff is worth it or not, sorry. I’m not even sure if there isn’t a better value one out there. Those seem to be the ones I see in my travels, and I agree that USA logo on there is refreshingly nice to see.

2 Likes

That’s why I looked at them…I think I’m going to set the room up with them…I’ll see if I can talk to someone in customer service and tell them what I’m working with and see if they can set me up…

2 Likes

Good thinking! If it starts getting out of hand, you could probably even try doing two lights and run a grow. If the results are there, justifies the other half. If not, off to eBay or the corner of the garage with the rest of the stuff I’m sure you outgrown lol.

1 Like

Actually the only thing I’ve outgrown is the green runoff trays I use…no need for the 5 gal anymore lol

1 Like

Well I know the brownies were good not only because I ate one and just realized how stoned I am but there a few more missing lol son’s dozed off sitting up on the couch haha young blood always has to over indulge

2 Likes

It’s funny, we look at it as they’re wet behind the ears. But they don’t have a care, planned on getting stoned and passing out.

2 Likes

Yes he’s 24 and I have a 20 yr old stepson lol 24 yr old is back at the house for a little while…one minute he was in the basement laughing about something next thing you know…

1 Like

My son is almost 19, definitely a pothead. I’m pretty sure he has no idea I do what I do, but there’s a lot to that. Not sure about yours, but mine’s a dummy that thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. Like I don’t know why a pile of flavored cigar tobacco would be laying off the side of my deck haha. He got himself into some trouble though, probably gonna owe the man some time.

2 Likes

Haha piles of tobacco every where yes

1 Like

These girls got to go! Can’t wait to see the ilgm 8 in flower…

7 Likes

They’re beautiful, pretty much like everything else you’re running.

2 Likes

Thank you it’s not perfect but it’s working just fine…gets a little cramped at this stage lol

1 Like

Good stock those plants are all from seed from here…the purple haze has been throwing off a strong sent all through veg…

1 Like

If they’re stinkin in veg, should be real interesting come mid flower!

1 Like

I’m sure hopeful…I got 2 phenotypes of the gold leaf one small leaf one big leaf the ssh is beautiful and as always the sour diesel is beautiful I’m really happy with the seeds definitely trying out some more strains to add in to the cycle :grin:

2 Likes