Rugar's World: Operation Adoption Services

@Donaldj

I remember reading someone’s post about pulling them all the way over, so it must have been yours. I just haven’t seen it done, so not sure how this will come out. I already had them pulled way back from each other so they had more room, but then decided to pull them all the way to see what happens. Its cool watching all the new growth coming off the top side only now. They are really starting to get bushy.

Nicely done @Rugar89
Plants look good brother

1 Like

#7/8/17 Water Day

PH tap water In 7.2 Out 6.5
PPM Out 1640

2tsp Rhino Skin
2tbs Big Bloom
1tsp Grow Big
Added to 2 gallons water

4 days since last water and feeding

2 Likes

Looking good @Rugar89! Tough in this heat I know. It’s only 81 here so just about perfect for sunbathing.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410
Thanks!
I found a spot that gets about 3 hours direct morning sun when its still cool out, and then about 1 1/2 hours direct afternoon sun in the heat, with the rest of the day shaded. Seems to be working OK.
110deg right now. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

To quote my sis in law: “That’s hot as Balls”! Lmao

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

123 degrees with 54% humidity in my neck of the woods today…:angry::angry::confused::fearful::fearful::rage::cry::sob:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I ain’t gonna complain no more…damn! Sounds down right unhealthy…for everything… :fearful:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing @Capt_Seeweed @peachfuzz holy cow brother that’s freaking boiling

2 Likes

That’s HOTTER than balls!

1 Like

@Capt_Seeweed @Countryboyjvd1971 @Myfriendis410
Right now I’m having 75 mile an hour sand storm wind’s in 120 degrees heat with massive lightning. … slight rain here and there… :rage::rage::rage:
Extremely ridiculous weather… :frowning_with_open_mouth:
It will be interesting to see what I still have out side of my house tomorrow… either gone or destroyed. … don’t even want to think about the pool…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Holy mackerel batman!

1 Like

Couldn’t even imagine that, I bit6h about 110 and 80%

2 Likes

That’s crazy weather. Where is this the Sahara?

What does SCROG mean? I’ve seen this several times

1 Like
2 Likes

Have any of you guys tried using the Fox Farms Bush Doctor insect repellant for flying insects?

I’m having a issue with a few different types of flying insects on the girls now, and they are starting to leave holes in the leaves. Some of them just look like tiny house fly’s, some are clear in color, some are blue, others look like nats. Ive even seen a couple of bees.
I really don’t want to cover the girls in DE if I don’t have to. Wondering if you guys think this would work if I misted them down with a spray bottle a couple a times a week. This stuff isn’t cheap, but its a concentrate and says 1 quart will make 25 gallons, so should last for a long time.

https://foxfarmfertilizer.com/item/bush-doctor-force-of-nature-insect-repellent.html

Other thought was Neem Oil, but is it thin enough to be sprayed on with a spray bottle? Can it be mixed with water being it is a oil?

@garrigan62 @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Hogmaster @peachfuzz @Screwauger

I’m not growing in soil but I use neem oil. I mix it with warm water and an equal part of dish detergent (this is on the bottle). I use two different sprayers one is a pump mister and the other just a spray bottle. The detergent helps the oil and water mix so I just shake and go. Neem suffocates pests though so it will not touch larvae or other stages of dev. so need to spray often,.

1 Like